Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to like her when she first started but now she's got to arrogant rude and big headed

The same as every single one of these workshy frauds on TT.
Start off a little down to earth and relatable then as soon as they get a few followers it goes to their heads and they think they are some sort of celeb.😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
How can she go from that Disney wall to aesthetic house with only black plates. In less than two years 🥴 She defo is Disney woman deep down she’ll bring it out when they have children.

Reactions: 8
She’ll go for a roast tomorrow with her family and Lloyd will post videos with her in (usually Yaz but she isn’t around), then Monday she’ll come back probably with a live.

Reactions: 15
I use to like her when she first started but now she's got to arrogant rude and big headed

The same as every single one of these workshy frauds on TT.
Start off a little down to earth and relatable then as soon as they get a few followers it goes to their heads and they think they are some sort of celeb.😴😴😴
Nah, they are all twats to begin with its just they get more comfortable and relaxed the bigger the following gets! Masks start to slip!

Reactions: 5
Just to let people know (no shade intended) there is a ‘watch’ button at the top of the thread, so you can click that instead of commenting if you don’t have something in particular to say

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just to let people know (no shade intended) there is a ‘watch’ button at the top of the thread, so you can click that instead of commenting if you don’t have something in particular to say
Cheers my dear, I'm still new and uneducated in Tattle 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yaddup my arse! (just keeping this out there)
EDIT- notice how LL doesn’t look round or even flinch!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yaddup my arse! (just keeping this out there)
EDIT- notice how LL doesn’t look round or even flinch!
the last one.
I have watched this on a loop and it’s just bleeping hilarious, she looks like something out of the Simpsons!!

I bet that hurt her bloody throat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These threads are going quicker than the Tory prime ministers resigning

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.