Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she drags it on the worse she's making it. She's literally acting like a baby who's toys have fallen out the pram because of a few tiktoks and comments. If you can't handle the heat, stay out the kitchen, or better yet maybe see this as a wake up call to sort your tit out or go back to the taxi office.

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go Mel Moon with her big vagina monologue about Eben. duck me she goes on an on and on. I’ll give her 5* for the commitment to the many rehearsals she dedicates to these rants and her vocab 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
To me this reads as he has a temper/ is aggressive tbh

Reactions: 16
He tit himself, fell off a wall and then poo’d himself? What? 😂😂

It’s affected hun. Stop going on about it if it doesn’t bother you, just like Eben never gets embarrassed.
Humpty Dumpty fell of the wall shits his pants and numpty tells us all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they were so unbothered by this, they would ignore it and move on. Yet here they are, 2 days later, still going on about it. That doesn’t say “unbothered” to me.

Reactions: 13
I saw this from Madi who used to be Edens number one fan. I’m glad she’s seen the light.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bless her! The situation with Madi was one of the worst things because madi wouldn’t listen to anyone, even edens mum was saying ‘it’s normal to have idols’ on posts about her parents having concerns. If someone’s mum has an issue with you speaking to their CHILD you stop but she didn’t.
Really happy to see this is her opinion now but still think she’s better off away from this Eden mess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s deleted the video of her in the car where she says about looking at the list of names 👀 people (including myself) were calling out the GDPR breach and soo many of the minions were saying it doesn’t count as it’s a name- I’ve done courses for two jobs now on GDPR and that’s so incorrect

These are some of the comments on matts video

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Eddy had also deleted the first vid where she said she just wanted to teach people to make ‘cool’ tiktoks 🥹

Right, why tho has she done a video dancing infront of her cousin like dancing directly infront of his body with that song 😂 ‘I’m into you’ bleeping weird family that

Reactions: 8
has this given anyone else the absolute ick

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why the hell is demitri Rodriguez piping up for clout? Didn't he absolutely troll the life out of Charlie Allan? (Trans community)

Reactions: 4
Has anyone contacted or asked Westfield about supposedly giving out names and breaking GDPR regulations?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.