Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao now she’s begging for followers who she’s done so much for to speak up and say edens like this. Ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The supplier lied to her about the eyelashes. Never known someone to be lied to so often. It’s never ever her fault is it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
on live rn
“so my friend will.. is his name will? i think his name’s will”
she was lied to by her supplier. the lashes she’s using of her own rn are real mink!? she said they’re not vegan & they’re not cruelty free but she’ll have entirely faux ones out soon- so i’ve taken from that that they’re mink… the lash packaging looks really cheap! she’s just said she’s had a change of supplier.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Lmao they’re going to winter wonderland with Scotty t, little legs better be worried that ghonorea on legs runs off with his Mrs. she just said if he has a partner… thought you were besties 😂
More like little man running off with Scotty to sniff coke in the portaloos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
on live rn
“so my friend will.. is his name will? i think his name’s will”
she was lied to by her supplier. the lashes she’s using of her own rn are real mink!? she said they’re not vegan & they’re not cruelty free but she’ll have entirely faux ones out soon- so i’ve taken from that that they’re mink… the lash packaging looks really cheap! she’s just said she’s had a change of supplier.
Her “friend” but she doesn’t know his name😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being raised like hillbilly’s is not walking to the shop?? Why does she try to push the narrative of her family having no money so much it’s actually really a bleeping insult. Having no money as a kid is watching your parent not eat dinner so that you can. I actually dislike her

Reactions: 23
So because she really likes them she’s still selling them even though they have mink in. Oh and instead of buying a box you’ll buy a crappy little packet that’s been pre packed by some poor sod in a Chinese factory to put in your eben box . You can’t claim to be cruelty free if your profit has gone to endorsing cruelty to animals ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She always has problems with company’s like a lot! Seems like she’s the problem

She’s either thick and very unintelligent or she’s a compulsive liar … I can’t decide!!

• Haha
She’s moaning about people asking if they’re vegan but the douche was the one who said they were vegan cruelty free in her little launch video. Idiot

Reactions: 12
she’s telling people not to worry about it and it’s just vegans who care?

babe anti vegan and wearing slaughtered animals are not the same 😭 comparing it so life of sin when she’s gone on some bootleg website

when she first said it she was like they lied to me i will NEVER speak to the company again, and now her freaky followers are lapping it up she said she might consider contacting the company and selling them long term.
poor little teabag, ur days are limited babe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The supplier lied to her about the eyelashes. Never known someone to be lied to so often. It’s never ever her fault is it
This is giving!!! Somebody lied to her several times and
told her that she was fly, hot and sexy
and beautiful and she's nothing like that
She's nothing of the sort 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She read online that they brush the mink. NO YOU FUCKWIT THEY SKIN THE MINK ALIVE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.