Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the House of the Dragon, cousin bleeping tarnation is going on with her cousin in her videos?? She looks at every man like she wants to sleep with them. I mean if her and Yaz shared a hump teddy I wouldn’t put a bit of casual incest past them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What in the House of the Dragon, cousin bleeping tarnation is going on with her cousin in her videos?? She looks at every man like she wants to sleep with them. I mean if her and Yaz shared a hump teddy I wouldn’t put a bit of casual incest past them.
So glad I'm not the only one who picked up those vibes... 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
I'd rather live in Bradford where I own my own 3 bedroom house than throw my money at a crappy shed that you have to give back after 6 months.

Also 'fiancee' is the spelling for the woman of the relationship. Makes sense 💀
Guessing this got deleted cause I can’t see it anymore lol. Ermmmm well you keep being humble infront of your 80 inch tv hun. Xoxo
Then a few stories later she’s documenting her going round giving out presents to people who are struggling… she is literally oblivious isn’t she. Ps if you have to document a goodwill gesture it takes away from the goodwill gesture because it’s clearly not out of the kindness of the heart, it’s for the gram and the clout. You stay humble though hun in your ‘luxury’ bungalow.

Reactions: 14
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
Scary 😭 He’s 4 feet tall. Also, that’s so weird wanting him to only be nice to her. He has family? Or had family. And had friends but he’s only nice to her?

Ngl she sets such a bad example of how life should be to young people. I hope she looses her platform one day

Reactions: 15
HAHAHAHA how the duck is she flexing that little rented shed as a luxury home?

Come back and flex when you’ve managed to get a mortgage Eden x

Probably furnished thanks to her best friend Klarna too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine thinking she is in any way qualified to do a master class in mental health 🤯
She was asking kids to ask their teachers to let her come and teach sex Ed a week ago because it’s harder to ask an ‘old lady’ sexual questions apparently and she wants to show ‘boys’ where the clit is. So, I’m glad the room wasn’t full of minors or she’d have probably got her flaps out

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If Eden’s got so much money why is she posting so many desperate ads and constantly trying to bait companies into sending her free things 🙂

Reactions: 22
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
one of the most scary people you will ever meet if your on his bad side? Wtf is that little idiot going to do, slap you with his sweaty shoe boosters? Eden, it doesn’t matter how many time you type it in your little tikkytokky caption, Lloyd is not and will never be hard 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No man who wears little booster inserts in his shoes because he’s so emasculated by his tall ogre of a girlfriend scares me.

She’s watched him get pissed/coked up and start kicking off at staff like the absolute twit that he is, and thinks he’s one of the Krays 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Eden’s got so much money why is she posting so many desperate ads and constantly trying to bait companies into sending her free things 🙂
It’s all such a facade. She’s not rich, not a millionaire, she’s got no brand, she’s not known for anything and with 3 million followers 2 people wanted to speak to her and meet her at that event. 2 people said ‘it’s ok Eden you have us’. If that’s not a perfect example of how fake social media is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A grown adult showing off about the size of their tv 🥴🥴🥴🥴 weird behaviour. As if there’s a correlation between the size of your tv and how much money/successful you are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
one of the most scary people you will ever meet if your on his bad side? Wtf is that little idiot going to do, slap you with his sweaty shoe boosters? Eden, it doesn’t matter how many time you type it in your little tikkytokky caption, Lloyd is not and will never be hard 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I would witch slap him into next week, why does she keep thinking hes the next tyson fury 💀 hes 5ft duck all Eden, he wears your shoes, and also shoe boosters so he can reach your height by a couple centimetres, please stop the whole charade that Lloyd is this big scary hard man, surprised she's not going round calling him Lloyd Mayweather

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guessing this got deleted cause I can’t see it anymore lol. Ermmmm well you keep being humble infront of your 80 inch tv hun. Xoxo
Then a few stories later she’s documenting her going round giving out presents to people who are struggling… she is literally oblivious isn’t she. Ps if you have to document a goodwill gesture it takes away from the goodwill gesture because it’s clearly not out of the kindness of the heart, it’s for the gram and the clout. You stay humble though hun in your ‘luxury’ bungalow.
Granted Bradford is mostly a shithole but luckily I live in a nice part of it and I'm near countryside myself. I also pay less than a third of what Eden does for a 3 bedroom house 🤣

Regardless of the house situation, I have a stable relationship, friends, a social life and my own independence. So Eden, you can keep your 80 inch TV hun.

Just to clarify I'm not showing off about owning and not renting, I'm extremely lucky. But when the rented property in question is a tin can and we're all being accused of being 'jealous', I have to point it out 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.