Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what in the we were so poor cosplay. We had to play with second hand barbies. STFU 😂
It’s actually weird how she thinks they’re so unique for having family memories and how much they love each other? I’m 25 and I grew up without social media, also. It wasn’t around when I was younger, the computers were the crappy dial up ones which you couldn’t use when someone on was the phone. The only thing I did have when I was 12/13 was Facebook, but there wasn’t apps for anything etc. Her older sisters would have also grown up that way. They’re not bleeping some special quirky family for playing with dolls together (like most siblings do), for going to a shop for grapes (most kids go with her parents for a food shop).

Weird how she out they were sooo poor and sheltered yet also says they went on several holidays a year, went to Florida, have a holiday home etc. Hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why yesterday did her and Eden both mention how ‘scary’ Lloyd is 😂 I’d be buzzzzzing to see him in the street and throw a few choice words, my five year old is probably taller than him

*her and yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When you have to repeatedly try and convince someone you are something, you’re not it (Eden - kind, Lloyd - scary)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
one of the most scary people you will ever meet if your on his bad side? Wtf is that little idiot going to do, slap you with his sweaty shoe boosters? Eden, it doesn’t matter how many time you type it in your little tikkytokky caption, Lloyd is not and will never be hard 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Never mind it being blatantly untrue but also if I called my husband the scariest person you'd meet when you get on his bad side, my family and friends would be concerned he was abusive to me!

A grown adult showing off about the size of their tv 🥴🥴🥴🥴 weird behaviour. As if there’s a correlation between the size of your tv and how much money/successful you are 😂😂
Ever watch those benefit programmes? They all have big duck off TVs 🤣🤣

No man who wears little booster inserts in his shoes because he’s so emasculated by his tall ogre of a girlfriend scares me.

She’s watched him get pissed/coked up and start kicking off at staff like the absolute twit that he is, and thinks he’s one of the Krays 😭
I'm 5 foot 9 so all I'd have to do is knee him in the FOD and he'd be down like a sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone needs to ask her if she's ever seen him fight because asking the hotel receptionist for a refund is hardly scary 😂😂😂😂 she acts as if she's seen him go 10 rounds in a ring bare knuckle, all your mans done is ask for a refund at a hotel and throw a tantrum that someone's pulled you up on something and you're upset, can you imagine him shadow boxing and her saying 'come on Lloyd this is not you' 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to ask her if she's ever seen him fight because asking the hotel receptionist for a refund is hardly scary 😂😂😂😂 she acts as if she's seen him go 10 rounds in a ring bare knuckle, all your mans done is ask for a refund at a hotel and throw a tantrum that someone's pulled you up on something and you're upset, can you imagine him shadow boxing and her saying 'come on Lloyd this is not you' 💀💀💀💀
I can also imagine him being like ‘baby Hold me back’

9CFAC237-3B3A-4245-A6B2-1A4ED830631D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg has anyone seen this on her stories. She said she found the Westfield thing so weird cos all she has to do normally is say she's going to the Coop and there will be like 8 people waiting outside.

Nahhh this has to be satire now, like David Brent style. This and the whole 3 words to describe her thing. Noone acts like this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never mind it being blatantly untrue but also if I called my husband the scariest person you'd meet when you get on his bad side, my family and friends would be concerned he was abusive to me!
That’s what I thought too, describing your partner as scary isn’t a good thing! Midget gem gives me scrappy doo vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her
1f92e.png

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
Is he in a high chair there?

NO duck OFF
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
i’m done

She really thinks she’s something eh?! Let’s all remember this is where she lives 😂😂 bleeping luxury home, give over love. You’d be better off growing some weed in your shed once the TikTok money dries up.
Good to see those "temporary" classrooms from school are finally being put to good use. Luxury home my arse 😂

She was asking kids to ask their teachers to let her come and teach sex Ed a week ago because it’s harder to ask an ‘old lady’ sexual questions apparently and she wants to show ‘boys’ where the clit is. So, I’m glad the room wasn’t full of minors or she’d have probably got her flaps out
Jimmy Savile vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This family are sooooo weird it's bad like om convinced they're all incest.

Yaz always and I mean ALWAYS goes on about how dark their humour is like its an obsession, they all weirdly fancy eachother, yaz and Eden have pretended to go and snog eachother, she's literally nearly straddling her cousin on them videos, Eden said she would let Lloyd shag her in the middle of the family party, I honestly believe their family get togethers are massive gang bangs 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This family are sooooo weird it's bad like om convinced they're all incest.

Yaz always and I mean ALWAYS goes on about how dark their humour is like its an obsession, they all weirdly fancy eachother, yaz and Eden have pretended to go and snog eachother, she's literally nearly straddling her cousin on them videos, Eden said she would let Lloyd shag her in the middle of the family party, I honestly believe their family get togethers are massive gang bangs 😬
The incest era has definitely out lasted all the other eras

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really thinks she’s something eh?! Let’s all remember this is where she lives 😂😂 bleeping luxury home, give over love. You’d be better off growing some weed in your shed once the TikTok money dries up.
I pay half of that for about as much space in a city and closer to London. She’s being ripped off 😂

Why does she think Lloyd being scary is a flex anyway? He’s clearly not but if he has a nasty side then that’s even more of an ick.

Reactions: 11
Also she would only do a mental health masterclass next… thought she wasn’t a mental health advocate. Also scotty T can shut the duck up. He’s a disgusting human being who had no morals when he was treating women like absolute tit, shoving stuff up his ass for only flanz, snorting the ❄ .
Also leading on from this weren’t a lot of the people slating her kids, so he’s essentially wishing death on 12 year olds…. Wow

Reactions: 6
i honestly cannot believe she sat there humble bragging about her shed, her slave and her rat, and then went on to say how she spent £900 for people who needed it last Christmas. Didn’t leave it at that oh no no no no she had to show she did it, cause every time she gives to charity she has to document that she’s this amazing being who gives so much

Reactions: 16
Oh Yaz boils my piss more than Eben does half the time! Sitting on live saying Eden isn't famous so why would she do this as a PR stunt... Yet a few days ago was saying Eden is the WHOLE TikTok app. Which is it then Yaz cos she can't be both a whole app and unknown. They literally sprout any tit to fit the narrative of the day. Yazs black fishing isn't spoke about enough either! She's fuckin disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.