Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the verity comment
View attachment 1689999
The day she becomes pregnant, this better be shared around. How can she say she wouldn’t care if her child lived or died. Then in another breath say not to ask if people are pregnant because you don’t know what they’re going through. Disgusting vile human. Why any mother would let their child follow this monster is unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
She trolled herself ffs, also in the live she changes her story twice and won’t look at the camera. She’s a lying toad. I would be embarrassed if people were trying to defend me when the whole story is made up 💩 she just ended up with no show teens. The end. Who cares. Get over it and move on

It went from 100s to 20 real fast, and they would never share names ever as that is a total breech of confidentiality. Therefor it’s bullshit and I refuse to believe anything other than.

Reactions: 16
duck my life. Went to a halloween party and come back to finding out Eben has had an absolute howler 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can’t stop wondering who LL thinks he is wearing sunglasses in that empty room and also why he doesn’t have absolutely anything else in his life to do apart from follow Eben around??? Really sad.

Maybe it’s time to like get the bleeping hint Eben that no one likes you and stop trying to convince everyone the sun shines out your arse with the comments like ‘I don’t want her to get trolled’ - we have seen the venom that comes out of you love. You aren’t fooling anyone. The fact you spend so much time fighting for your life trying to convince people you are kind really does make it more obvious how much of a bleep you are. Happy Sunday 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually feel sick. She found a dirty top with a stain on in her live and said “it’s salsa, I don’t care I’ll eat it” and LICKED IT OFF. I’m sure she does this for attention now. She is filth.
Sorry if someone’s mentioned this, just catching up. She’s so so obnoxious, her lives are so painful. Side eyeing herself every fcking second!!!!!!

Also cracks me up they went Live together, to re-tell this “story” about the troll. Can imagine Eben and Yaz texting last night like “right let’s do a live tomorrow and I’ll tell the story like you’ve never heard it before, and Yaz look sad for me” cringing at Yaz saying they were being strict with security and “so many people who were waiting to see you”. Sorry who?!!!! 😂😂😂😂 why do they think Eden is so famous. It’s honestly laughable. It’s scary how obsessed she is, imagine being that scared of your sibling #freeyaz
So many people and that’s why Lloyd wore out his boosters trying to get people to go? And all he managed was 4?

And both her and Yaz are gross - burping, farting, talking whilst on the toilet. Could you imagine talking to someone on Zoom and you’re mid way through a wee. You know you’ve sunk low when all you have to offer in terms of content and comedic value is literal toilet humour.

Reactions: 9
Lara thank you for making our dreams come true. Just seen the child rant on my fyp and everyone’s similarising her to pedalo Paul gahahah. I did get that vibe today when she started dancing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is how I see edens mouth when ever she talks
It’s the two long bottom teeth that get me.. remind me of when a baby gets there 2 first teeth, I’m guessing that’s why little legs Lloyd calls her baby 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna do a little tinkering with the wiki today because there's loads of stuff that's not on there that I think we should really add.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LL was wearing those sunglasses inside to hide how off his tits he was, I’m sure of it

They never got back to me 😅

Yaz creaming herself over little legs!
Ewwwwww she’s so much like Eden here. They’re both spiteful witches. Also shows how pressed she got over that comment. Anyone else would laugh it off - she’s genuinely fuming over it 😂😂😂😂 just cos you’ve been married 10 years doesn’t mean you can’t fancy someone Yaz. Ironic she’s calling people weirdos whilst talking about LL in that way. Odd bunch

“So it’s giving me a little bit of OCD that it’s like misguided and PLT but it’s fine” WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER. She is minimising how severe and enduring of a mental illness OCD is for those who genuinely suffer out their by saying it’s giving her a little bit of OCD because she’s not wearing the same brands? 🤢 Mental health advocate?

Reactions: 14
Someone pleaseeeee put this video with her new stories saying she’s embarrassed because of the whole situation yesterday 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“So it’s giving me a little bit of OCD that it’s like misguided and PLT but it’s fine” WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER. She is minimising how severe and enduring of a mental illness OCD is for those who genuinely suffer out their by saying it’s giving her a little bit of OCD because she’s not wearing the same brands? 🤢 Mental health advocate?
She does it all the time. Makes head comments minimising serious issues then says oh people just chose to be offended, such snowflakes etc. Like her saying Chai was being “misgendered” and it was a problem and it was upsetting Chai. Pretty sure the dog doesn’t have a bleeping clue what is going on considering it looks scared to death 24/7 with its ears pinned back and its tails between its legs.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up (you guys move fast!).
Would usually feel proper mean laughing but I think she really deserves to be knocked down a few pegs.
Also not sure if this has been said but surely even if it is true about the tickets (it's defo not) then surely in the time it took the 'troll' to make 60+ email addresses if you could only buy 4 tickets at a time then more than 3 of her 'fans' would have bought a ticket in that time if she's as in demand as she makes out. Doesn't add up.
Time to own it Eden, before it gets even more embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up (you guys move fast!).
Would usually feel proper mean laughing but I think she really deserves to be knocked down a few pegs.
Also not sure if this has been said but surely even if it is true about the tickets (it's defo not) then surely in the time it took the 'troll' to make 60+ email addresses if you could only buy 4 tickets at a time then more than 3 of her 'fans' would have bought a ticket in that time if she's as in demand as she makes out. Doesn't add up.
Time to own it Eden, before it gets even more embarrassing.
THIS! If these tickets were in such demand as she’s saying then people with genuine emails would have had the tickets way before this apparent troll would have had time to make 12 odd email accounts hahahahaha

Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
They never got back to me 😅

Yaz creaming herself over little legs!
Cool story bro. So Yazzy has a crush on her narcissist sisters boyfriend. Bless her. She, has/is living a very sheltered life if LL Paso, the angriest cosplayer (presenting as a non Tory or privately educated HoBo Sexual with a penchant for thrice daily cab Sauv habit ) to tread the mean streets of West Kent in those boosters and shades is your measure…. Well….. we’ll take your word for it 🤣 the Harvey’s not so casual deluded brags give me life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obviously she fancies Lloyd from that video 😂

Is it just me that thinks these sisters and chippy tits would benefit from a good slap across the chops 👀
It’s so weird she claims LL is her next favourite person in the family, like sack off your husband and claim your brother in law is your favourite and then wonder why people think your weird. I have a close family but doesn’t mean I say that about my brother in law even if we are close 😂

this thread is moving at lightning speed and I am SO here for it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.