Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird she claims LL is her next favourite person in the family, like sack off your husband and claim your brother in law is your favourite and then wonder why people think your weird. I have a close family but doesn’t mean I say that about my brother in law even if we are close 😂

this thread is moving at lightning speed and I am SO here for it!
Lee watching like 👁👃👁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I choose to be embarrassed for you 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lee watching like 👁👃👁
I couldn’t make out what she was talking about but she was talking about going for a really big family meal for her birthday, but she was saying how Lee would sit out with Wolf because she doesn't want him in that environment? I'm not entirely sure what she was on about, it's just made no sense

Reactions: 6
So in this video you can really really see her spiteful, bullying, nasty true self. Don’t get me wrong, we all go off about things sometimes but you can really feel the malice in her words / face. It’s really not normal or nice or “heart of gold” as she always bangs on about. Isn’t nice to also stereotype all kids. They’re the reason you have a (small) paycheck Eben!

I really hope somebody posts that back on TikTok and it blows up so everyone can see her for what she truly is!!
Bizarre how she's talking like that to kids, what adult would argue with children?? 💀💀💀

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t make out what she was talking about but she was talking about going for a really big family meal for her birthday, but she was saying how Lee would sit out with Wolf because she doesn't want him in that environment? I'm not entirely sure what she was on about, it's just made no sense
I've got that on recording, she was saying oh can you believe lees actually coming down for the first time since March... he's coming to look after wolf whilst the rest of them are at the funeral! Il post the vid later, Eden didn't look unenthusiastic about it all!

Reactions: 7
I've got that on recording, she was saying oh can you believe lees actually coming down for the first time since March... he's coming to look after wolf whilst the rest of them are at the funeral! Il post the vid later, Eden look unenthusiastic about it all!
Whys Lee not going but Lloyd is? Pretty sure Lloyd has been on the family 5 mins but Lee 10 + years 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Loool so you’re telling me sad-act and Eben lives have became so dire that they feel the need to lie about being gifted by brands? WOW, i actually feel embarrassed for them.

Just delete your accounts and move on, the harder you try and be relevant, the further you will fall. It’s getting very tragic and desperate now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.