Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant remember her name or if she has kids but who was the women that used to write on here that messaged callum best asking if he slept with eden πŸ˜† thats only person i can think of thats not a influencer but has had issues with eden before i cant remmeber her tiktok πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant remember her name or if she has kids but who was the women that used to write on here that messaged callum best asking if he slept with eden πŸ˜† thats only person i can think of thats not a influencer but has had issues with eden before i cant remmeber her tiktok πŸ˜…
omg yes πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ what was her name it had official in it that’s all I can remember πŸ™ˆ

Apparently that look is gothic, I can't bleeping cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit: "I don't like space buns on me I look like the biggest goth"

Why is she using goth as an insult? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Hahahaha has she ever seen a goth. Now she's reminding me of Paul Breach. He asked on live the other day what a goth was and whether it was a human 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I ran here after seeing her tiktok about the β€˜trolls’ booking all the slots! Please tell me it was you lot? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nope, because it did not happen. Eben had to make up an elaborate drama lie when she discovered her masterclass had tumbleweed drifting through the room.

Reactions: 8
A tiny bit of black eyeliner on her water line makes her a goth! She’s the gift that keeps in giving πŸ˜†

She’s got foundation on half her ear….can’t she see how bad it looks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me bored of the 'my 30th Vacayyy' you're going to lanzarote babe on a package holiday in November. Cheap as chips like your face 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it’s a few threads away but I think for the big thread 50, we need to dedicate a whole thread to all her duck ups, fake collabs, her lies and all the disgusting tit she comes out with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gotta keep that Wiki up to date 😏😏
One was done for Mrs hinch for her 500th thread and it will be a thread that will go down in history and I just think eben is even more problematic and it could be so good. It’s a shame the wiki isn’t linked to every thread so the newbies can read it

Reactions: 6
When she said on her live that gk barry and max can say abything and get away with it but anything she says she gets scrutinised for it .the differrence is that they dont say the tit she says and there a lot more likeable .gk barrys tour sold out within minutes yet eden had no one come to see her πŸ˜†

Reactions: 14
One was done for Mrs hinch for her 500th thread and it will be a thread that will go down in history and I just think eben is even more problematic and it could be so good. It’s a shame the wiki isn’t linked to every thread so the newbies can read it
I mean, I’m always down to discuss Eben’s cuntiest moments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.