Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said on her live that gk barry and max can say abything and get away with it but anything she says she gets scrutinised for it .the differrence is that they dont say the tit she says and there a lot more likeable .gk barrys tour sold out within minutes yet eden had no one come to see her 😆
That’s also not true, Max copped a lot of heat for filming someone proposing to their partner on the tube after Pride and taking the piss out of it.

This behaviour always gets called out Eden, you’re just called out more often than others because you’re bleeping nasty, all the time.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s a few threads away but I think for the big thread 50, we need to dedicate a whole thread to all her duck ups, fake collabs, her lies and all the disgusting tit she comes out with
Is one thread enough for all that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is one thread enough for all that?
No you’re definitely right 😂 it would be so good to see every disgusting thing she’s said, every era that she goes through, everything in one place so we can all reminisce without having to go back through previous threads.

I get why people wouldn’t be on board with just thought to mark her 50th thread it could be quite cool

Did Eden just tell everyone poppy is in labour?! Is she bleeping stupid. You don’t ever out someone, just checked poppys insta and there is no story. Eden said there was from lastnight.

No stop mutilating paramore ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can she stop ruining paramore for me, I'm already gutted I couldn't get tickets for the tour I don't need this cat being waxed on top of it

Reactions: 6
According to Yaz, Eben has no faults & is the nicest person ever. 🤣
It’s absolutely so bleeping weird how obsessed she is with her sister and how up her arse she is. It’s so fake and beyond bleeping weird. Every human has faults, it’s normal. Eden is just a crappy person on top of her faults. It’s actually unhealthy the way Yaz bangs on about her.

If she doesn’t like wearing a fuckibg turtle neck jumper why the duck is she making her wear it. Also how can a dog struggle with being misgendered. duck off. Poor dog had its ears so far back. Don’t use the excuse of it’s a chi, it’s not a baby it’s a dog and it does not need bleeping jumpers on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did Eden just tell everyone poppy is in labour?! Is she bleeping stupid. You don’t ever out someone, just checked poppys insta and there is no story. Eden said there was from lastnight.

No stop mutilating paramore ffs
I don’t follow them as they’re not for me but there was a post about it on TikTok that popped up on my FYP earlier about her being in labour and a few people had commented that confirmed she was as it was on one of their Insta stories but that’s obviously been deleted now so it’s common knowledge.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow them as they’re not for me but there was a post about it on TikTok that popped up on my FYP earlier about her being in labour and a few people had commented that confirmed she was as it was on one of their Insta stories but that’s obviously been deleted now so it’s common knowledge.
Ah ok. Least she didn’t out her

Reactions: 2
I actually feel sick. She found a dirty top with a stain on in her live and said “it’s salsa, I don’t care I’ll eat it” and LICKED IT OFF. I’m sure she does this for attention now. She is filth.
Sorry if someone’s mentioned this, just catching up. She’s so so obnoxious, her lives are so painful. Side eyeing herself every fcking second!!!!!!

Also cracks me up they went Live together, to re-tell this “story” about the troll. Can imagine Eben and Yaz texting last night like “right let’s do a live tomorrow and I’ll tell the story like you’ve never heard it before, and Yaz look sad for me” cringing at Yaz saying they were being strict with security and “so many people who were waiting to see you”. Sorry who?!!!! 😂😂😂😂 why do they think Eden is so famous. It’s honestly laughable. It’s scary how obsessed she is, imagine being that scared of your sibling #freeyaz

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely the people organising it would have seen the guest list and thought it would be dodgy with all the family names taking up all the spaces? 🤨

Shes just so outdated. There are so many amazing transitions that tiktokers are doing now?! Why would anybody wanna watch her PowerPoint

Where was the event? One may like to ask how they'd keep your data and personal info safe if i was to book an event on their website.

I may have got it wrong but if it was Westfield shopping centre this is what their website says.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Whys that scotty T piping up 😭😂 there's literally a video of you bouncing on a dildo respectfully shut your mouth you have no leg to stand on 🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.