Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the name of the shop in Westfield? Maybe someone could message them and ask how many people were meant to be there at capacity, then Eden can't lie 🙊

Reactions: 3
The way yaz is talking about lloyd right now you would think it was him she was married to

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yaz just called someone a crank weirdo as she sat sucking the juice out of an oversized pickle on a Sunday morning live. Have a look at yourself love.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guessing Eden will be going live soon 😂 screen recordings at the readyyyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been away for the past two days and I came back to 23 pages, thank you for the entertainment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't put it past her doing the block booking thing herself, anything to get sympathy and some attention

P.s there's no way the troll put their actual name. She's such a liar
Exactly and how does she know that it wasn't someone using that as a fake name too, she just wants the drama as always.

Reactions: 6
“When I make faces trolls screenshot them” me, five minutes later changed profile pic to her ugly bake. Say no more yaz xxx
Edit - since posting that I never realised the witches hat fits perfectly on my pfp hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I ran here after seeing her tiktok about the ‘trolls’ booking all the slots! Please tell me it was you lot? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
So in this video you can really really see her spiteful, bullying, nasty true self. Don’t get me wrong, we all go off about things sometimes but you can really feel the malice in her words / face. It’s really not normal or nice or “heart of gold” as she always bangs on about. Isn’t nice to also stereotype all kids. They’re the reason you have a (small) paycheck Eben!

I really hope somebody posts that back on TikTok and it blows up so everyone can see her for what she truly is!!
I've seen a few accounts pop up today with a repost of the video 😂

Also turn your saves off all you like Eden, maybe think before you upload your vile spats at your followers who you ASKED parents permission for them to follow you. Then Gaslight saying they shouldn’t be watching your videos when talking about sex, lingerie and pug dog pugging your punani.. blame the parents don’t you. YOU ASKED THEM TO FOLLOW YOU… then insult them all 😂 Doesn’t she shop at urban outfitters too anyway lmao.
Little lad was literally in urban outfitters luring little boys to five guys this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.