Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh I’m just picturing Lloyd stomping round Westfield in his boosters, approaching 12 year olds and asking them if they watch Tiktok 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What comments did she make about not wanting a child? Being jealous of a child if she had one? Didn't she say something really concerning? Isn't it any wonder people pray you don't have children Eben? Hardly surprising
Here's the verity comment

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Right so Eden said that it was an over 100+ event, then 50, now someone wrote 20. So the likelihood is people booked tickets and then just didn’t show up most likely because her target audience is children, who’s parents won’t want to traipse out on a weekend so no showed. Then due to being let down eben has come up with this fake person who’s bulk booked the event when really it was just a moment of learn from mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There you go….
Lmfao what the duck is she doing, why is she arguing with 'early teens' 🤣🤣🤣

And why does she assume they do it to impress a boy?! Not everyone needs male validation Eben hun.

That video is the most embarrassing thing I've seen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw a video of some saddo saying she felt sorry for Eben that someone could book "phantom" tickets.

Who in the right mind would want to meet her and why in a cafe or whatever it was

Reactions: 9
I’ve had them all blocked for months but saw cheffys video about it so obviously had to come here! 🤣😂

oh it’s made me laugh so much, cannot cope with the pictures of little Lloyd, boosters doing overtime and Yaz being an absolutely OTT bleep as usual.

but I also think it’s extremely out of order that this cruel troll took away Eden’s opportunity to provide serious and life saving advice on how to tiktok #transitionssavelives

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Hello 999, what's the nature of your emergency?"...."no one showed up to your tiktok tutorial at a shopping centre and now you're choosing to be embarrassed about it?"...."right ok, I'll send our best detectives over now. They have confirmed it definitely wasn't me though, I swear on my cats lives"
View attachment 1689273
This is too unbelievable, as if Cheffy would have a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There you go….
Does she honestly not see the irony? She is so disrespectful to everyone all the time and she literally aims her tik toks at kids who shouldn't know what tik tok is???? Wtf?

Reactions: 12
Here's the verity comment
View attachment 1689999
She’s absolutely vile.
That book was pure shite, but there were bits in it that made me feel sick.
I cannot imagine relating to that character at all.
And now she’s put that out there, on the Internet, forever, so that when the money dries up and she has to trap Lloyd in a different way, her children will be able to see her say that!

Reactions: 12
I seen Kerry Keates had left 3 laughing faces on Edens video, she says it was an accident and she likes Eden so quickly ended her live to go delete it.

Now the video has Kerrie Essex linked to the video in blue at the top! If it isn’t Kerrie then Eden needs to do a quick TikTok saying it’s not Kerrie because she’s being bombarded and that’s not fair, if it’s her then I’m shocked because I can’t see her doing it. She likes a rant and she’s brutally honest about who she likes and doesn’t but can’t see her doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seen Kerry Keates had left 3 laughing faces on Edens video, she says it was an accident and she likes Eden so quickly ended her live to go delete it.

Now the video has Kerrie Essex linked to the video in blue at the top! If it isn’t Kerrie then Eden needs to do a quick TikTok saying it’s not Kerrie because she’s being bombarded and that’s not fair, if it’s her then I’m shocked because I can’t see her doing it. She likes a rant and she’s brutally honest about who she likes and doesn’t but can’t see her doing that
kerrie essex wouldn't know to do it to be fair haha.

Reactions: 5
Eden and the verity comment - she’ll say she was joking, which to some extent let’s hope she was but think about how she’s made Lloyd pretty much give up everything to be with her. Hardly sees his friends. Does he DJ anymore? Doesn’t look like it. Doesn’t see his family and Eden’s never met them/doesn’t seem interested in meeting them. She wants him all to herself and doesn’t want him to have a life outside of her. She’s selfish, clingy and obsessive with Lloyd already, so I could honestly see her being jealous of her own kids if she ever has any!

Reactions: 19
Eden and the verity comment - she’ll say she was joking, which to some extent let’s hope she was but think about how she’s made Lloyd pretty much give up everything to be with her. Hardly sees his friends. Does he DJ anymore? Doesn’t look like it. Doesn’t see his family and Eden’s never met them/doesn’t seem interested in meeting them. She wants him all to herself and doesn’t want him to have a life outside of her. She’s selfish, clingy and obsessive with Lloyd already, so I could honestly see her being jealous of her own kids if she ever has any!
There’ll be a video of him on the decks at Sunday lunch now just wait hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s more likely to have been young kids booking the spaces as they was free and not being able to get there as they are “children” her target audience.
Very much more of a believable story. For such little tickets 20-50.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.