Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest

Come on hun, get a grip will you and wake up.
It was clearly a publicity stunt as no one showed up to the thing so rather than embarrass herself and tell everyone it was a failure she makes out a big nasty troll booked all the tickets……. Queue the minions rallying round to support the fraud.
These TT dickheads are all the same and want everyone blowing smoke up their fake tanned backsides.
Get a proper job and stop brainwashing the kids and unemployed people on TT.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck off Yaz 😂😂 Me and my sister have a love/hate relationship and she’d just piss herself if this happened to me, she’d probably be the dick to buy all the tickets. Her obsession with her is bleeping weird.
Wouldn’t be surprised if yaz was behind it just so she could lick edens rim clean, bleeping cringes me out when she speaks to or about Eden like she’s Beyoncé ffs. Should really stop lying yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said
Everyone going in on Kerrie Essex blaming her because she has 3 kids is terrible all because Eben said a TikTok creator with 3 kids. Kerrie hasn’t got time to do stuff like that & I’m not being funny but I doubt she would even be able to think of a plan to do something like that.

Eben is causing a lot of young girls (her followers) to put 2+2 together and get 22, then go in on innocent people. Shr Loves being victim and it being poor Ebey
She knew what she was doing, she knew her minions would go on a witch hunt and abuse anyone with 3 kids! it didnt happen, just nobody went.

Reactions: 18
But but but, you said HUNDREDS missed out?! 45 😅😅😅😭😭😭💀💀💀 3 milli and 45 spaces... I'm DEAD.

45, 50, hundreds... which one is it Eben ffs...
Too much free time? Coming from the woman who wakes up at midday, does duck all every day and spends her life on TT. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video of her calling out everyone laughing at her misfortune she sounds completely unhinged!

But again also proves that she is very well aware of how young her following is but still continues to be completely inappropriate
Exactly. She repeatedly said yesterday how she wanted to teach "young people" a skill but then openly called this troll a bleep on three separate occasions. "If you can be anything today, be kind. Unless you're me, then you have the right to go on unhinged rants calling people cunts to your audience of children" - Eben Harvz

P.s. I'm in camp nobody turned up because she's unlikeable, she's not a nice person and it's clear to see from the comments of Cheffys tiktok what people really think of her. She didn't promote it properly, like with everything she does, it was half arsed and last minute, so the 5 kids who do like her couldn't convince their parents to take them to see her last minute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over the fact she uploaded this, definitely the most embarrassing thing she’s done… Yet
Makes her look even more toxic doesn’t it. Idiot. I’m so glad I screenshot it now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What comments did she make about not wanting a child? Being jealous of a child if she had one? Didn't she say something really concerning? Isn't it any wonder people pray you don't have children Eben? Hardly surprising

Reactions: 18
What comments did she make about not wanting a child? Being jealous of a child if she had one? Didn't she say something really concerning? Isn't it any wonder people pray you don't have children Eben? Hardly surprising
Yep. She said she was unsure if she wanted children and when explaining why said she’d be like the Mum in the the book Verity - said she’d be similar with her children and Lloyd/being jealous etc, wanting all his attention, which if you’ve read it is a pretty f’d up comment to make!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god I went to a Halloween party and came back to TWELVE pages to catch up on 🤣

That “ad” she posted is an absolute embarrassment, I wonder if the brand saw it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi all 👋 new here, seen her on my FYP for a long time but thought I’d take a trip over here after yesterdays antics.

so we’ve gone from “HUNDREDS” of tickets being block bought to there now only ever being 45 spaces?
Second hand embarrassment is real hun

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The whole thing makes no sense! Did she even promote it and explain to her followers how to get tickets?
Also you need an email address for the tickets confirmation so what did the person just make a load of fake emails as well?
Then saying the organisers wouldn’t show her names but then she seen it was all twisted names. So they broke data protection and showed her the names? There’s too much contradicting herself going on. I think this is why people aren’t believing it.

Reactions: 21
The amount of comments laughing at the situation and the thousands of likes on them show how disliked she is. Soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There you go….
Someone needs to edit the ending of this video with the "toothless crack addicts" the "name shame of the boy she went to school with for his bad breath" oh an the video under this about the roll on deodorant. An any other she's done.
Eben harvs you're disgusting bully you had the day you deserved an I hope there's more to come kisses 🤣

Reactions: 12
Haven’t caught up, so sorry if this has been said. BUT HOW bleeping EMBARRASSING begging random people to go to edens ‘masterclass’ so those 7 ‘walkins’ were actually guilt tripped into going 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell really can’t write this! One word, KARMA!
p.s- Eden the bleep is you.
They were bribed with a 🍔 from old burger tits himself.

• Haha
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
Going though your profile seems you've been in Eben pages before 🤔 with the odd like an comment... so is this the new cheffy profile maybe? If you wanna rim her though go do it on tiktok not here thank you please

Eden once again managing to “cry” without a single tear 😂

View attachment 1689952
She looks like momo 🤣🤣 ebens the new Amber Heard 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.