Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody erin morrisey does my nut in .always see her when people do videos about eden commenting and sticking up for eden

Reactions: 3
i reckon she’s been told to take it down because it directly blames Westfield for giving out confidential information. I hope they don’t pay her for the tit show.

Reactions: 16
If my 5 year old came across her videos (I mean, she couldn’t because like any sensible mother, she has no access to TikTok) I would instantly confiscate her iPad.
I caught my 8 year old flicking through the reel type uploads on YouTube (which she knows she’s not allowed to go on) and she got a ban for a week.
Eden is NOT child friendly. She obviously shouldn’t have to be, but considering she knows her fan base, that makes it even worse

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i reckon she’s been told to take it down because it directly blames Westfield for giving out confidential information. I hope they don’t pay her for the tit show.
I 100% agree...she's been told to take it down because she's indicating that they breached GDPR rules. But as she's made the whole thing up anyway, she's that thick that she didn't know she would be implicating them in something quite serious in her Web of lies just to save face because nobody showed up

Her management are just as tit as her though

Reactions: 13
Sorry what is it with this family and saying a completely random unrelated sentence? Eden yesterday with the Imodium and Yaz today with Lee shitting himself
They're proper grotty weirdos aren't they. They prob played with each others turds growing up they seem that obsessed by tit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If my 5 year old came across her videos (I mean, she couldn’t because like any sensible mother, she has no access to TikTok) I would instantly confiscate her iPad.
I caught my 8 year old flicking through the reel type uploads on YouTube (which she knows she’s not allowed to go on) and she got a ban for a week.
Eden is NOT child friendly. She obviously shouldn’t have to be, but considering she knows her fan base, that makes it even worse
Exactly!! Why would you ever dream of letting your fiver year old child watch tik tok, never mind watching eden!

Reactions: 10
No one give a duck LOL
Oh stfu Yaz you're obsessed with her you weird bastard. And why would anyone need to check in when you're all so not 'effected' ?? 🤨

If I was Lee I'd divorce Yaz ffs. He has his own business and lives in the real world yet you have Yaz who spends all her time on an app instead of spending it with her husband and child. Isn't she nearly 30? It's beyond pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.