Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That happened to me too! I posted a comment on TikTok and the people here screenshotted it and I couldn't even take the credit for my witty bantz 🤣🤣

And then there was me and another person in the wild (TikTok comments) and we were both sharing our frustration that we couldn't post on here 🤣 hoping they made it on to here too!

If she doesn't scare you, then little Lloyd will... (apparently)
Saaaame 🤣🤣 I was like that's meeeee! An I have/had screen shots that people missed on here from a good few threads ago 🤣.

That might have been me as I was chatting saying I wished I could comment on tattle life but it might have been another 😂 but I'm just so glad I have found my people ❤

Reactions: 7
Imagine if it turned out Yaz booked all the tickets to teach Eden a lesson, after she went mental because Yaz worked with Charlotte Tilbury 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact this thread has lasted 2 days is amazing, I guess it shows how much of a bleep she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also doesn’t it say it all that Yaz is more fuming at people not reaching out over something as small and petty as nobody showing up for Eben yet when their aunt passed didn’t make a big deal of that. Really puts things into perspective of what’s important to these girls! Vileeee. Yaz needs to grow up she makes me feel sick!
I wonder if they were told by family not to talk about it on social media? Because it's very unlike the Harvey's to not milk a situation like that.

Reactions: 6
Init, one bleep here, one bleep there. I will never let me kids on tiktok and she’s one of the reasons.

View attachment 1694246

why you always lyinnnnnnnnn.

Kindest soul who ridicules kids, exploits people out of money and gifts begging for lions etc… she’s as bad as Lawrence and karinaaaaaaaaa
Omg how much does this sound like Eden?!!!! She’s soooo told this person / minion to send that. How embarrassing for her x

I wonder if they were told by family not to talk about it on social media? Because it's very unlike the Harvey's to not milk a situation like that.
True and I totally respect/understand that if that was the case. I just think it’s awful they find situations like the Westfield drama “heartbreaking” get over yourselves!

Reactions: 6
1EFA750A-D88A-4427-8105-971B936041A2.png

Didn’t she say the other day that she’s never do another TikTok workshop, but she would do a mental health one??

Reactions: 8
Init, one bleep here, one bleep there. I will never let me kids on tiktok and she’s one of the reasons.

View attachment 1694246

why you always lyinnnnnnnnn.

Kindest soul who ridicules kids, exploits people out of money and gifts begging for lions etc… she’s as bad as Lawrence and karinaaaaaaaaa
The fact she was happy one minute and sad when she realised no one turned up to her crappy little tiktok tutorial doesn't prove she wasn't lying you imbecile 🤣 it just proves that no one wanted to go. Good to know her fans are just as dim as her 😂

True and I totally respect/understand that if that was the case. I just think it’s awful they find situations like the Westfield drama “heartbreaking” get over yourselves!
Oh yeah, I'm with you on that! They've got no sense of reality. It's like eben last night saying she's "shocked at humanity" when people were laughing at her when there are literal atrocities going on in the world 🙄

Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight… someone called Bef admitted to buying the tickets? Sounds like she’s calling Eden’s bluff…

Reactions: 1
An oldie but a goodie...
People: we have a genuine concern with something harmful you've said
Eden: if I stand up I'm insensitive to people without legs
She's proven people's point with this rant....belittling people's opinions. Only a few months later a blind woman expressed her genuine concern about teabag distracting her much needed service dog and her response was "ban all dogs then". She does so much projecting it's laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.