Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the company asked her to delete it because she admits they broke the law 😂 defos never having her back

Reactions: 8
soz if im being dumb i never watch her tiktoks anymore but i saw one at the weekend and her nose looks rly different?? has she had something done

Reactions: 1
So Eben may have covid yet she’s strolling around boots, shoving a finger in her ear then touching things after? What a grotty little witch🤢
This is why i'm still so worried about going out in public and touching things in shops/public domain. Idiots like this who are too selfish to just keep their dirty hands to themselves. Even if she doesn't have covid, you're still unwell and germy, only touch the things you need to. Even if she wasn't unwell, I wouldn't want to touch a load of things she had - she comes across as such a grotbag.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I knew she'd dirty delete! And i will keep on being 'sad' and screen recording anything and everything possible to get you and your bleep of a family deplatformed 😘
I love when she shows videos from years ago when she was doing consistent eat with mes and begging TikTok to unban her or send her minions to make an instagram account just so they didn’t miss their minute of eating. The fake mask slipped, even the kids don’t like you now 😂

Reactions: 9
If she has covid there’s no way she’ll be announcing that to her followers. She’ll still keep swanning around everywhere, doing whatever she bleeping wants, with no consideration for anyone else she might infect. She’ll say she’s negative to avoid the backlash - as someone else said, that test she showed was still developing, so she’s tried to take a photo as quickly as she can do show she’s “negative” and will keep going out and doing as she pleases.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Eden Harvz #41 Only has 10 fans, shed lease nearly up, time for OnlyFans 🤮

Here's my Westfield related suggestion.
Only10Fans

now I’m gonna drive home hoping no one else has suggested this

eben harvs: what time is it? It’s time for Only10Fans cha cha cha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.