Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the most engagement she's got on tiktok for ages. the 'troll' has done her a favour

• Haha
Reactions: 22
this is the most engagement she's got on tiktok for ages. the 'troll' has done her a favour

There is no troll and nobody booked all the tickets.
She had hardly anyone show up so rather than show how embarrassed she was she makes up a bullshit story how a troll ruined her big day.
This getting her tit loads of interest and messages from her army of brain washed minions.

Reactions: 23
The fact it was a FREE event & she didn’t have all her teenyboppers sorry ‘fans’, queuing up outside never mind actually turning up to watch her do a transformation & Lloyd stand there like her little witch….. so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ebens latest TikTok is exactly what molly mae uploaded a few days ago.. hates her but copies her dog name and now content.

Reactions: 20
They both have Irony deficiency 🤣🤣

Karma is a beautiful woman Eben! That's what ya get for being all these nasty things an after being trans phobic. It has honestly made my day this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
this is distracting me from writing my essay but it’s so funny. might write my psychology dissertation on eden and why she’s a compulsive liar tho 😳🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the right place to piss laughing at Eden Harvey having an event that nobody showed up to??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
Pretty sure he wouldn't give you a nano second thought my dear 🤣🤣🤣 she is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.