Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone’s insinuating they’ve split, we just can’t wait for the day it happens!
Sorry I just mean I can't see it happening, don't get me wrong, I can't wait either! I just feel like they depend on each other, like they are basically each other's identity.

Reactions: 10
Creepy knowing full well her audience is younger cause she’s asking people if they’ve gone trick or treating while she’s writing about how many throbs her hoohaa has on insta. bleeping grim

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Init, one bleep here, one bleep there. I will never let me kids on tiktok and she’s one of the reasons.

6CE9B234-D660-417C-A856-413313B3F26A.png

why you always lyinnnnnnnnn.

Kindest soul who ridicules kids, exploits people out of money and gifts begging for lions etc… she’s as bad as Lawrence and karinaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cringes me out when Eden does that eye roll whenever she tries any of LL food, like get a grip, you do it in every video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cringes me out when Eden does that eye roll whenever she tries any of LL food, like get a grip, you do it in every video lol
He’s probably never got her there in the bedroom so that’s her trying to show him he’s not completely useless to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do actually think she's gonna get pregnant soon. She keeps making hints that she wants children and she'll know all too well it'll boost engagement. I REALLY hope she doesn't. But I have a feeling she is thinking about it. You can all disagree but I'm commenting it incase it happens and I can have faith that I am actually a future telling witch🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He could cook his sweaty boosters and sprinkle parsley on them and she do her fake orgasm over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“If I say this name to any creator I’m REALLY friends with”
Creators currently like 👀

Someone needs to post that video with the screenshot of the emails if that person gives permission!

Reactions: 11
Sorry I just mean I can't see it happening, don't get me wrong, I can't wait either! I just feel like they depend on each other, like they are basically each other's identity.
They’re each others era

Okay I’ll stop with the eras now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dog perspective she just put up - I have some notes

a) letting them sniff a hand first isn’t overly recommended anymore, because actually shoving your hand in to someone’s face isn’t actually that friendly

b) my dog is stunning compared to that thing she has. Gets compliments every time we go out (twice daily eden, take note) and yet, no one has taken a photo of him

c) no one, and I mean no one, thinks chihuahua’s are aggressive. People think pit bulls are agressive. Dobermans. Rottweilers. Staffies (I don’t think those dogs are, they aren’t my opinions, I’m just saying that’s the kind of dog that get that label unfortunately).
People think chihuahua’s are yappy little cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Before I could comment on here some of you posted screenshots of comments I left 🤣 felt like I'd made it 🤣🤣
That happened to me too! I posted a comment on TikTok and the people here screenshotted it and I couldn't even take the credit for my witty bantz 🤣🤣

And then there was me and another person in the wild (TikTok comments) and we were both sharing our frustration that we couldn't post on here 🤣 hoping they made it on to here too!

Cruella de ville
If she doesn't scare you, then little Lloyd will... (apparently)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I do actually think she's gonna get pregnant soon. She keeps making hints that she wants children and she'll know all too well it'll boost engagement. I REALLY hope she doesn't. But I have a feeling she is thinking about it. You can all disagree but I'm commenting it incase it happens and I can have faith that I am actually a future telling witch🧙‍♀️
i wouldn't be shocked if she was now, he face looks different.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.