Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shush mel you absolute balloon.... dont you have a few Xmas wishlists to post again for ya kids Xmas prezzies?! No one defends Eben coz 1. They aren't her friends and 2. How can you defend a blatant compulsive liar?
I literally just screenshot this haha. Off you duck muppet melly, go beg some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah nah nah.... Edens video with her cousin why is nobody talking about how drunk Lloyd is in the background? The way he's moving and having to hold onto the wall? What a bleeping state
I've deffo done the exact same walk when twatted... he'll be sat on the bog tryna get off the ride next 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Standard behaviour from him! Wonder how quick she'd turn on him if he kills someone whilst driving under the influence?!
Also her family love her sooooo much they let her get in the car with him drunk. My family would kill my husband before he tried to drink drive let alone with me in the car.

Lloyd is such a catch 😫

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Also her family love her sooooo much they let her get in the car with him drunk. My family would kill my husband before he tried to drink drive let alone with me in the car.

Lloyd is such a catch 😫
Have you seen the state of them? All bangin alkis, all do the same obviously!

Reactions: 13
I thought she was a nice person though… Matt is just stating facts, you’re a dick. “Knows to say my name” Honestly she’s bleeping hilarious thinking she’s a celeb.

How spaced out his nut does midget gem look… AGAIN,
His videos flop, That's why he's always on my fyp and Eden never is? I have seen a few comments where her "fans" have said they go looking for her videos, surely they should be coming up on their fyp and not need to go hunting for them?

this is the type of transitions which deserve a masterclass

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought she was a nice person though… Matt is just stating facts, you’re a dick. “Knows to say my name” Honestly she’s bleeping hilarious thinking she’s a celeb.

How spaced out his nut does midget gem look… AGAIN,
So she thinks he’s getting views because he’s mentioning her name, has it ever crossed her mind it’s because everyone is agreeing with him that she’s an absolute bleep? What planet is she on lmao

Reactions: 27
Also from her insta stories- people will turn up if she says she’s going to a random co-op but Westfield Stratford is too much in the middle of nowhere for people to turn up? That math isn’t mathing Eben

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His videos flop, That's why he's always on my fyp and Eden never is? I have seen a few comments where her "fans" have said they go looking for her videos, surely they should be coming up on their fyp and not need to go hunting for them?

this is the type of transitions which deserve a masterclass
Yeah but can he put on sunglasses and then take them off again?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd rather live in Bradford where I own my own 3 bedroom house than throw my money at a crappy shed that you have to give back after 6 months.

Also 'fiancee' is the spelling for the woman of the relationship. Makes sense 💀
She really thinks she’s something eh?! Let’s all remember this is where she lives 😂😂 bleeping luxury home, give over love. You’d be better off growing some weed in your shed once the TikTok money dries up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I've never come across anyone so delusional!!

She said numerous times on live that if they couldn't get tickets to come anyway and she will spend time meeting them all after the "masterclass"...so where were all these "fans"?? Why wasn't there hauds of people waiting for her outside to take pics and talk to her?

She just won't accept that the only thing keeping her relevant is people's mutual hatred of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
I’m behind on this thread so pardon me if we have all moved on from this hilarious turn of events, but was will Smith their? If not I don’t think you can confidently state that eben.

Also, as I said the other day, you transitions these days are diabolical, no one came cuz no one cares anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi eben. Here’s what I think about you, your pathetic husband to be, your q&a. duck OFF YOU CUNTS. I am so sick of all your bullshit. Lloyd thinking he’s part of the mafia. Let’s face it, if either of you were confronted in the street, you would tit your thrushy knickers and Lloyd would be biting their ankle like a little Jack Russell.

It really is about time you disappeared into oblivion, hand your sickly looking dog into someone that can actually care for it properly and move back into your skanky box room at your parents and let everyone forget about you.

You wrote probably every single question, you probably even booked all the tickets yourself as a way to make people feel sorry for you.

Over and out. For now 😜🤙🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.