Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw Yaz story answering yet ANOTHER question on Lloyd and if she loves him. I swear she’s OBSESSED! She probably types the questions herself. Great getting along with your siblings partners but pack it in… so OTT and fake / obsessive! She thinks he is some kind of king. Poor Lee treated like shite and kicked to the curb. Still can’t get over how angry she was in that live earlier… touchy subject Marge.

Also Eden stop with this trend with the 🤙🏻🤪it is so so so boring and put on. Least Molly maes was genuine! 3 videos of it so far 🥱.

Lastly, does anyone else hateee this fake laughing face Eben always pulls. Again - so put on. She should get a brand deal / collab with Invisalign and get those 2 bottom teeth sorted out!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Where did the OCD come from? Does she forget she vlogs her life and no OCD apparent

I went on the Matt video and couldn’t find Yazs comments

Reactions: 9
I just saw Yaz story answering yet ANOTHER question on Lloyd and if she loves him. I swear she’s OBSESSED! She probably types the questions herself. Great getting along with your siblings partners but pack it in… so OTT and fake / obsessive! She thinks he is some kind of king.

Also Eden stop with this trend with the 🤙🏻🤪it is so so so boring and put on. Least Molly maes was genuine! 3 videos of it so far 🥱.

Lastly, does anyone else hateee this fake laughing face Eben always pulls. Again - so put on. She should get a brand dream / collab with Invisalign and get those 2 rabbit bottom teeth sorted out!
She's really shitting out a load of random garbage videos lately. I reckon Connect have told her she needs to get her act together. This bin or win series, the two random sweets videos she's done today. The sudden obsession with pranking people? It's all so forced and unnatural and reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 12
This is literally what I get from her q and a
Hahahahahah omg spot on. Like when people ask her, her favourite qualities of her sisters and LL and she says things like “how much they love me”

Me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where did the OCD come from? Does she forget she vlogs her life and no OCD apparent

I went on the Matt video and couldn’t find Yazs comments
She trots it out sometimes when she wants to be ✨️quirky✨️, totally insulting people that struggle with what can be a debilitating illness. There's a hell of a lot of tiled flooring in the shed and I don’t see her walking around like that...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She trots it out sometimes when she wants to be ✨️quirky✨️, totally insulting people that struggle with what can be a debilitating illness. There's a hell of a lot of tiled flooring in the shed and I don’t see her walking around like that...
View attachment 1691948
she’s such a fraud.This is how she gained her popularity…its Clear she’s a fake because she’s moved away from mental health. I’ve just seen a vid where she makes out anxiety makes her leave events early… what a crock of tit, it was her religion last week. Truth is. She doesn’t get invited to any events and when she does, she goes for the bits That are about her ie the photos. Once you’re inside a cinema no one can see you… so might as well leave. dislike her with a passion

Reactions: 17
Imagine thinking she is in any way qualified to do a master class in mental health 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What?? Who randomly asks their family members to describe them in three words? My family would tell me to piss right off if I tried that
Oh but hang on babes, did you not say you were watching Zack and Cody at 11? … a Disney channel show? On cable? A monthly add on premium? Costing money? ✨Eben Montana living a double life yet again✨ life is what you make it or lies what you make of it?🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
Lloyd one of the scariest people you’ll ever meet?!?? The “man” would be used as a toilet brush in any prison. Even the low security ones.

I saw a TikTok of security lifting a man up like a toddler to chuck him out - it was giving me serious Lloyd vibes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine thinking she is in any way qualified to do a master class in mental health 🤯
Such a dangerous thing to do imo
We can all discuss our own personal experiences with mental health, but dishing out unqualified advice can be so damaging!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she was a nice person though… Matt is just stating facts, you’re a dick. “Knows to say my name” Honestly she’s bleeping hilarious thinking she’s a celeb.

How spaced out his nut does midget gem look… AGAIN,
Lmao knows how to say her name? Why is she still acting like she's something when it was proven yesterday how noone gives a tit about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shush mel you absolute balloon.... dont you have a few Xmas wishlists to post again for ya kids Xmas prezzies?! No one defends Eben coz 1. They aren't her friends and 2. How can you defend a blatant compulsive liar?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah nah nah.... Edens video with her cousin why is nobody talking about how drunk Lloyd is in the background? The way he's moving and having to hold onto the wall? What a bleeping state

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.