Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with how Yaz creams her pants over everything...the shed is not paradise, chai is not the most magical thing ever, you literally said it pissed on your child, you don't love everyone "SOOOO much"
You have gone to stay on an airbed in your sisters dressing up room and spent your morning cleaning their house because they are lazy slobs that don't get up before 12
Legit the way she was jizzing about their fridge ā€œits like a hotelā€ because they had cheese strings? As if sheā€™s not lived away from home for years and done her own food shop? I honestly think the lot of them live off ā€œpicky bitsā€ and pasta and canā€™t cook to save their lives hence all the eating out and take aways.

The way she went on to Eden was well when she was talking about her lashes seems to fake and forded. ā€œStop defending yourself to people who would DIE to be with you, you should be sooo proud itā€™s such an accomplishment (to bulk buy lashes from china and stick them in crappy packaging?)ā€. The way sheā€™s act just isnā€™t natural at all. I love my own sister so much and am so proud of her, but, when sheā€™s acting like a twit, Iā€™d tell her. Not be up her arse on about how sheā€™s the most amazinggggg kind hearted person to exist.

Reactions: 17
Why is Eden dressed like an extra in a straight to DVD Matrix spin off?
if i said to my partner do an outfit of the day video he would think i was crazy! mini tits is a grown man šŸ¤¢ as for yaz saying people wanna be eben šŸ¤£ i have morals and standards! and i woupd never wanna be tory scum

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m just watching last nights videos. Particularly the one where sheā€™s undoing the picky bits ā€¦ please why does she CHECK HERSELF OUT soooooo much. She does this thing where she eyeballs the camera then does a tilt to the side, but does it CONSTANT. itā€™s so weird! Youā€™re talking to ā€œusā€ yet checking yourself out and doing a head tilt every time. It drives me mad!

Edit - just watched todays and she does it throughout the entire video. Does anyone else get what I mean? So annoying. Also I donā€™t care how she has her hair but the other month on live she said how vile spacebuns are and weird yet she has her hair like it today. Make ya mind up on your opinions!

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m just watching last nights videos. Particularly the one where sheā€™s undoing the picky bits ā€¦ please why does she CHECK HERSELF OUT soooooo much. She does this thing where she eyeballs the camera then does a tilt to the side, but does it CONSTANT. itā€™s so weird! Youā€™re talking to ā€œusā€ yet checking yourself out and doing a head tilt every time. It drives me mad!

Edit - just watched todays and she does it throughout the entire video. Does anyone else get what I mean? So annoying. Also I donā€™t care how she has her hair but the other month on live she said how vile spacebuns are and weird yet she has her hair like it today. Make ya mind up on your opinions!
Yes yes yes!!! I always notice it, on the EWM and lives particularly. Shovels in some food. Eats it whilst talking and struggling to breath. And then slow glance to where she can see herself and... *eyefuck*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly canā€™t stand yaz when sheā€™s around Eden she changes so much and not in a good way! And in all seriousness Iā€™m generally concerned about that poor dog! Itā€™s not being taken care of properly and is being used as a dress up accessory. Is there anything that can be done about it? Can we report it?

Reactions: 18
Honestly canā€™t stand yaz when sheā€™s around Eden she changes so much and not in a good way! And in all seriousness Iā€™m generally concerned about that poor dog! Itā€™s not being taken care of properly and is being used as a dress up accessory. Is there anything that can be done about it? Can we report it?
I may be wrong, but I think thereā€™s probably a huge difference between being a bad owner, and being cruel/negligent worthy or reporting.
I think sheā€™s just a bad owner at this stage

Reactions: 13
Omg the fact Lloyd tags along with them up London for their hair treatment following alongā€¦ filming themā€¦ sorry does he not feel embarrassed?! And is space not normal, Iā€™d hate my bf with me for girly time or planned days out would drive me insane

Reactions: 19
Omg the fact Lloyd tags along with them up London for their hair treatment following alongā€¦ filming themā€¦ sorry does he not feel embarrassed?! And is space not normal, Iā€™d hate my bf with me for girly time or planned days out would drive me insane
Unless they needed him to drive I donā€™t understand this at all- my boyfriend would relish the alone time to play x box or just have some time to himself, and vice Versa, theyā€™re so codependent

Reactions: 8
This lot are giving me so much ā€˜contentā€™ today - never realised how big his shoes were! I need a side by side of him and the jolly green giant without these on man, he must be 5ā€™6 at most!
Imagine being that insecure about yourself you have to wear 6 inch high heel trainers šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s a huge ick in itself šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.