Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaat she’s made them herself? I thought it was a Collab? Omg this is even funnier. Do you think she’ll ever give us a factory tour 😅😅😅😅 her vertically challenged moron boyfriend sat in a room on his own moving eye lashes from Chinese packaging to ebens packaging…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick question why isn’t Yaz staying at Eden's? Doesn’t she have a spare room? I think Yaz loves being in edens old bedroom to film in front of her “edenharvz” sign for a bit of clout 😂 can imagine her snuggling up to her old rotten pillow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quick question why isn’t Yaz staying at Eden's? Doesn’t she have a spare room? I think Yaz loves being in edens old bedroom to film in front of her “edenharvz” sign for a bit of clout 😂 can imagine her snuggling up to her old rotten pillow
*old rotten midget gem cum covered pillow - closest she will ever get to shagging him. 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has already been discussed as I’m very behind so apologies if it has … I’m so sorry but that video of Yaz crying about the mum guilt made me LAUGH. if it was any other mum I would’ve empathised and left a lovely comment for, but coming from her it was so … cringe. I could bang on about it for hours so I’m just gonna leave it at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is what she was bitching about on live. bc yaz is there to console her mum, eden said she would be told off if yaz stayed at hers. even if yaz was doing so to avoid the bloody norovirus infestation. yaz was bitching about it also saying she’s annoyed bc she’ll be missing out on content if she can’t see eden as much

• Wow
Reactions: 5
this is what she was bitching about on live. bc yaz is there to console her mum, eden said she would be told off if yaz stayed at hers. even if yaz was doing so to avoid the bloody norovirus infestation. yaz was bitching about it also saying she’s annoyed bc she’ll be missing out on content if she can’t see eden as much
bleeping hell. Content over family 🥴

Reactions: 11
I am convinced that they are products of being hyped up too much.
They tell each other ‘you’re so pretty, you’re so clever, you’re so kind, you’re so funny’ so much that they actually believe their own hype and think they can
*old rotten midget gem cum covered pillow - closest she will ever get to shagging him. 😂🤮
Pillow humping extravaganza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They both love reading here...how is it trolling and being jealous for asking a valid question about a product you claim to have "created" ?

Yaz sat there telling her she doesn't have to defend herself 🤷‍♀️ as a consumer, if i wanted to ask birds eye if their fish fingers used responsibly sourced fish do you think they would refuse to answer because they don't have to "defend" themselves!

Get a grip...you are selling a product, try being professional about it
It's giving big Liz Truss energy 👀

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been brought up, I'm behind, ... but it's laughable she's using cruelty free as a selling point when she didn't give a tit she was wearing real mink eyelashes before. Absolute dick

Reactions: 22
IMHO primark lashes are fine £1/1-50 a set with glue reuse or bin they have loads of styles long short full natural I couldn’t imagine paying more than a couple of quid for lashes each to their own but I don’t wear them enough to pay more!

Reactions: 16
Also slapping some fake lashes in a box and charging £10 for them is hardly work is it… 😂 eyelure lashes are peta approved abd on the list, they cost like £3-£10 so where the fledge is lord Alan sugar getting £16.99 from 😂😂😂😂 exploit those kiddos bro.

It will considering meggi lashes is doing so well! Infact I’m off to buy some for my birth so I can look sassy as feckkkkkk poppin a baby out lol no joking I’m off
I'd never heard of meggilashes until now. Just gave her a follow and will be purchasing!

Reactions: 7
Eben packing everything?! More like her lil employee Freya 😂😂

if any of her 13 year old followers gets their mum to buy them the lashes then I'd love to see eben actually having to package them and post them in a timely manner. hard work doesn't come naturally to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.