Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eben, no one is jealous of your lashes. Given that you’ve been doing social media for 3 YEARS and have 3 MILLION followers and all you can do is come up with lashes is beyond laughable. Take a look around you and look at your peers who are getting endless deals with the most insane businesses. Your tan was a flop, and as for the book you may as well have not bothered. Your lashes look like clumpy spider legs. Get off your ass and start working for your success you lazy good for nothing excuse of an “influencer”. Honestly, she expects everything to be handed to her? Transition videos aren’t going to pay for your beige barn babe x
And as for gums Magee (yaz) what the duck would you know about the ozone layer. You easily get 50+ fast fashion parcels to your house every week you massive hypocrite. Won’t be so gobby when you’re back down in wales.

Honestly just wish these two would duck off already.
Gums Magee!!!! I am bleeping howling!! I didn't think anything could top the nickname little lad, but then then someone called him tubs, and now yaz is Gums Magee! This thread is the gift that keeps on giving! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
just catching up but eedy has known her aunt has been terminally ill for weeks. she didn’t give a tit when she was bitching about family time on live the other day [the live with the norovirus discussion]. her and yaz were giving it all the “ugh i have to go for mum though”. yaz had planned content and specific sounds and outfits saved for specific days- she even said she wanted to use it for clout and was annoyed that the students had the virus… despite it being a trip to console their mother after her sister died/was dying. it’s so odd lmao, how family oriented❤

also her sarcy be thankful you’re not dying of a terminal illness? how does she know that the individual is not? don’t think she grasps quite how common it is.

she was using mink lashes the other day anyway the woman- i’m vegetarian so highly unlikely for me to ask if something is cruelty free n then pick up a bloody leather handbag. those are expensive and all, silly witch

Reactions: 15
Lloyd is setting her website up apparently. Hope he gets someone to check his spelling & grammar this time 😅
Oh Lloyd, the Master Chef, Superstar DJ, Fashion Icon, Tom Hardy lookalike is now also a web developer? 🤣🤣🤣 He should add comedian to his resume too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Lloyd, the Master Chef, Superstar DJ, Fashion Icon, Tom Hardy lookalike is now also a web developer? 🤣🤣🤣 He should add comedian to his resume too
He can do everything apart from get a real job 😂😂 as a programmer I cannot wait to see this monstrosity

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Web developer or just using a basic website design software that comes with every website domain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm... What in the colour difference ☻️ her hands, stomach and feet have me howling 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221017-180626_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
The lashes are giving year 10 clumpy lash and dream matte mousse era.

I can’t believe Gums thinks a leather handbag and 10 fast fashion hauls a week is comparable. Makes out she’s the most giving sensitive and caring person in the world but doesn’t give two shits about the world her children, great children and great great children will grow up in. Honestly Ebens smug face after Yaz kicks off about her defending herself shows she never cared about cruelty free anyway.

When it comes to Yaz and Eben I always think about Tiffany’s rant about Gemma Collins on CBB.

“Somebody lied to her several times and
told her that she was fly, hot and sexy
and beautiful and she's nothing like that
She's nothing of the sort”

This is when you know someone has been brought up to think the world owes them a favour as the pair of them look like members of the Tweenies and Edens voice is one of the worst I’ve ever heard on a woman. Someone needs to humble them fast.

I probably sound awful saying this and I usually don’t bring looks into but they’ve pissed me right off today 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The lashes are giving year 10 clumpy lash and dream matte mousse era.

I can’t believe Gums thinks a leather handbag and 10 fast fashion hauls a week is comparable. Makes out she’s the most giving sensitive and caring person in the world but doesn’t give two shits about the world her children, great children and great great children will grow up in. Honestly Ebens smug face after Yaz kicks off about her defending herself shows she never cared about cruelty free anyway.

When it comes to Yaz and Eben I always think about Tiffany’s rant about Gemma Collins on CBB.

“Somebody lied to her several times and
told her that she was fly, hot and sexy
and beautiful and she's nothing like that
She's nothing of the sort”

This is when you know someone has been brought up to think the world owes them a favour as the pair of them look like members of the Tweenies and Edens voice is one of the worst I’ve ever heard on a woman. Someone needs to humble them fast.

I probably sound awful saying this and I usually don’t bring looks into but they’ve pissed me right off today 😂
Uncanny 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not her doing a shein ad as more controversy is coming out about them, workers are getting 3p per piece of clothing 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.