Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With lots of training she could be decent, the fags have given a low husk. Long way off though. Awful to listen to. Cringe to watch.
She's not singing in her natural voice either she's just trying to do impressions of other singers and the echo is turned up to 100

Reactions: 9
All singing videos are 100% inspired copying how billie eilish sings. I hated listening to her omg

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1650934
Came across an old vid… Did her singing career collapse too? 🧐
her singing has always annoyed me because I don’t believe that billie eilish voice she does is real, then found this video confirming it is bullshit. It’s says in the description her natural voice is so deep, she’s such a bellend

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
her singing has always annoyed me because I don’t believe that billie eilish voice she does is real, then found this video confirming it is bullshit. It’s says in the description her natural voice is so deep, she’s such a bellend

View attachment 1651602
Omg how much better did she look natural! She has aged about 15 years

Reactions: 18
What’s the chances that she’ll post a singing video ‘randomly’ so she can prove she can sing after she’s read here? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the chances that she’ll post a singing video ‘randomly’ so she can prove she can sing after she’s read here? 😂
She uploaded a tiktok recently of her cleaning her house (even though she was apparently too overwhelmed to wash her own knickers) and she sung the whole billie back catalogue. Clearly fishing for compliments 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s saying how she loved it and looked so refreshed, yet slated it over live the other day saying she knows she looks no different and feels she has to say that to them🤣 then going and done it again?! I’m sorry, what is she influencing at the point! Always lieing, always going back on what she said. I’ve given up with it all🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine that clinic has made a penny out of her advertisements? Her followers aren’t old enough and the ones that are would just go local to them

I can’t imagine that clinic has made a penny out of her advertisements? Her followers aren’t old enough and the ones that are would just go local to them
Its like when she was promoting that expensive bed and bedding to her 13 year old followers 😂😂

• Haha
So LL was invited to an Aldi event, and there’s people there dressed nicely in smart casual, blazers, dresses and looking nice. And the fat woman turns up in his cargos, hoodie and sky diving vest. Does he not own any other clothes or is incapable of dressing suitably for going out. Maybe he’s put on too much weight to fit into anything …
Then walking around trying food and moaning with his fat gob wide open, he has no manners and cannot eat properly. The worst ‘chef’ who has no idea about actual ‘cheffing’.

If he didn’t run around like her slave, she would have binned him off with the ick.I really find him a calculated nasty head, He wanted all of this and it never ended up as he had planned, which is why he proposed and moved in so soon, why he agreed to the shed and crappachino, because he’s waiting out now for the cash.But sadlyboth their content is dry and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.