Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO a girl called Mama Kaz is live and yaz is in the comments and sending gifts, but kaz has no idea who she is whilst the comments are all fan girling🤣🤣🤣 only knew who she was when someone said "Eden with green hairs sister" LMAOOOO
Shows how irrelevant Eden is now, she hasn’t had green hair in ages 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Shows how irrelevant Eden is now, she hasn’t had green hair in ages 🤣🤣🤣
I can just imagine this
"know Eden with they black and grey hair? , well Yaz is her sister"
nope don't know her sorry not a clue
"Eden used to have green hair"
Ahhh yeah now I know who you mean
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine taking your 5 MONTH OLD puppy to a busy, loud event and having random people put their hands up in her face.. It must be absolutely terrifying.

Also, a puppy at Chai’s age should be sleeping for around 16-20 hours a day, there is no way in hell Chai gets that much rest, especially when she gets dragged around shopping centres, podcasts, clinics, trampoline parks, restaurants and events. The poor thing must be so exhausted. It’s so cruel.

I think it’s time the RSPCA was informed about Eden and her irresponsible behaviour regarding Chai. She doesn’t give 2 shits about the puppies vital needs, it’s just a fashion accessory for her and it’s incredibly sad and selfish.

I will be surprised if the poor little thing makes it past 2 years old. Awful

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She took the dog to an Aldi food event 🤦‍♀️ wtf planet is she on? Give the poor little mite a day off to rest

Reactions: 17
Imagine taking your 5 MONTH OLD puppy to a busy, loud event and having random people put their hands up in her face.. It must be absolutely terrifying.

Also, a puppy at Chai’s age should be sleeping for around 16-20 hours a day, there is no way in hell Chai gets that much rest, especially when she gets dragged around shopping centres, podcasts, clinics, trampoline parks, restaurants and events. The poor thing must be so exhausted. It’s so cruel.

I think it’s time the RSPCA was informed about Eden and her irresponsible behaviour regarding Chai. She doesn’t give 2 shits about the puppies vital needs, it’s just a fashion accessory for her and it’s incredibly sad and selfish.

also if they don’t get that amount of sleep they can become aggressive / have issues!

Reactions: 10
Just popping by to say that she's still an entitled little witch and we are one day closer to her being cancelled.

P.s Eden leave that dog at home when you go out and take it to some puppy classes

Reactions: 12
She took the dog to an Aldi food event 🤦‍♀️ wtf planet is she on? Give the poor little mite a day off to rest
If she left it at home literally no one would approach her. I guarantee that’s why she brings it everywhere, so people come up to her and she feels like people know her and want to speak to her

Reactions: 17

Oh god that other annoyance Sophie and their massive fake gobs are in the same room 😭😭😭😭. Yes yes people LL paso and Eden keeping real at Aldi #costoflivingcrisis. # iampooronalternatethursdays #cosplaybeingpoor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Silly cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That dog has its ears flat down and back. It’s scared, and yet some random still kisses it. Keep ignoring the signs and fail to advocate for your dog, and it won’t be long before long it feels pushed in to defending itself. With its teeth.

Reactions: 14

Omg those pics of Eden. Especially from the side she looks like Mr Thornbury from the Wild Thornburys - or Basil Brush!! Those lips!
And honestly - so cruel, all for an accessory on her arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean I saw a video of the podcast which went viral where gkbarry and kali the sluzza were laughing about sticking a finger up a man’s arse without his consent, the comments were pretty heavy and she’s still doing the podcast, I’ll be impressed if Eden manages to outdo that 😂
I've never heard of either of them 🤣 got a day off today so might have to do some research on them all. Do they have any threads on here?

Reactions: 1
Wow just catching up. Its actually frightening to consider the lies she'd tell for sympathy if LL ever left though....he's so trapped its scary

Has anyone seen athenascrystals pathetic videos telling everyone to leave Eden alone?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen athenascrystals pathetic videos telling everyone to leave Eden alone?
Ugh. Gonna have to unfollow her now. Jesus Christ, this whole be kind thing is so bleeping stupid. People seem to think it’s a get out clause for never taking any responsibility for anything.

Okay so that long ranty video about the woman stroking/taking photos of Chai was just absolutely pointless then.

Also, why the HELL were they posting so much unsponsored lidl content if they knew they’d been invited to an Aldi event? That is just a huge pisstake no?

Reactions: 13
That dog has its ears flat down and back. It’s scared, and yet some random still kisses it. Keep ignoring the signs and fail to advocate for your dog, and it won’t be long before long it feels pushed in to defending itself. With its teeth.
Thought she said she found it rude when people approached and touched her dog. Only when it’s peasants outside eh.

Just saw these comments underneath the video 😬
Cannot wait for GL Barry’s one to come out, she’s gonna end up turning comments off there too 😂

They having a laugh 😂😂😂😂
She’s winning by a lot as well which is infuriatint

Oh god that other annoyance Sophie and their massive fake gobs are in the same room 😭😭😭😭. Yes yes people LL paso and Eden keeping real at Aldi #costoflivingcrisis. # iampooronalternatethursdays #cosplaybeingpoor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Silly cunts
An aldi event while they’ve been pretending they’re working with Lidl lol

Reactions: 4
they're both stupid enough to probably think Aldi and Lidl are the same
edit; is this why they go?😂
Screenshot_20221014-115259_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lloyds stories talking about struggling to sleep. What a load of complete bollocks, alls they do is brag about how they lay in. I was watching a live the other day and he’d just woken up at 12

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.