Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That athenacrystals must be as thick as they come basically saying ‘if someone’s not intentionally trying to be hurtful they can do what they want’. So Eden can be racist, ableist, entitled, rude, fake mental health but if she says she didn’t mean to then no accountability has to be taken???

Reactions: 16
That dog has its ears flat down and back. It’s scared, and yet some random still kisses it. Keep ignoring the signs and fail to advocate for your dog, and it won’t be long before long it feels pushed in to defending itself. With its teeth.
Yeah teabag really needs to be left at home to rest, poor thing looks ill

Reactions: 9
Lloyds stories talking about struggling to sleep. What a load of complete bollocks, alls they do is brag about how they lay in. I was watching a live the other day and he’d just woken up at 12
It’d be the class A’s keeping him up

Was just about to post that too but here’s another.. 🤮🤮 She’s obviously going to win as the other nominees only have 10 comments but I’ve never heard of any of them. It’s not like it’s a bloody Oscar.
How sad 😂 makes sense why she has so many if they’re voting like that. Let’s run up the others 💀

Can see it turning into Eden and Lloyd interview, also someone commented in the live saying "was it you they were talking about on the not baggs podcast" and she was like "what were they saying? No they're my friends they wouldn't be mean to me" don't be so naive Eden
I listened to it earlier and if 100% was cause they said the initials were too obvious to spill the beans

Reactions: 2
I listened to it earlier and if 100% was cause they said the initials were too obvious to spill the beans
I haven't listened to it. What were they saying?

Was just about to post that too but here’s another.. 🤮🤮 She’s obviously going to win as the other nominees only have 10 comments but I’ve never heard of any of them. It’s not like it’s a bloody Oscar.
Hardly a legitimate award if that's the voting system. How do you even get shortlisted? I bet you have to pay to enter yourself. Literally never heard of any of them so it's hardly best tiktok influencer of the year 🤣

She's also the only nominee whose photo is a mirror selfie... so professional. And she's missing a nail too.
Screenshot_20221014-153600_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t see how she’s an influencer, let alone a good one.

She influences young girls to want filler and to change themselves to look like her. She influences them to drink redbull, despite the health implications on herself that she shows. She influences them to aspire to do duck all with your life and just beg for everything.

She’s an absolute waste of a platform. She could have done so much good, and yet here she is, doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ive heard of most of the tikok ones that are yo .ive voted for that dan wooley and four brothers instead as like them both 😆

Reactions: 3
Sorry, whilst I'm on it, I looked at the link on the NSMA insta. Looks like the event holders can't even string a sentence together 🤣
Screenshot_20221014_154124.jpg

• Haha
Needy went to last years awards wearing this ffs... you think she's the best influencer of the year??? Needless to say all the other attendees were dressed for the occasion.
Screenshot_20221014-155048_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Scotty t has wrote on it too 😒 eghh. All the others needs votes like NOW! Lol plus had to unfollow some people I liked a d respected because they liked and commented on it. An told me mate to delete their comment and like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From the NSMA stories from last years event. There must be hundreds of pics and vids on their stories and this was the only bit I could see Eden in. All those people and she's not seen in the background mingling even once. If she was that well loved the other nominees would have been chatting to her no?

Scotty t has wrote on it too 😒 eghh. All the others needs votes like NOW! Lol plus had to unfollow some people I liked a d respected because they liked and commented on it. An told me mate to delete their comment and like 🤣
Scotty T doesn’t give two shits about them, they just make his business more money

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.