Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened I missed this someone pls update me
Eden was upset and furious cos Lloyd and possibly Freya opened “a very important package that’s a big point in her career” I’m slightly paraphrasing. Lloyd said he didn’t know as opening her mail is something he does for her. Freya had to save the situation by saying it was covered in bubble wrap and when they saw black they left it. All the while Eden sat with a face like a slapped arse

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Eden was upset and furious cos Lloyd and possibly Freya opened “a very important package that’s a big point in her career” I’m slightly paraphrasing. Lloyd said he didn’t know as opening her mail is something he does for her. Freya had to save the situation by saying it was covered in bubble wrap and when they saw black they left it. All the while Eden sat with a face like a slapped arse
How dramatic 😂😂 so was she raging in case viewers seen? Who could actual be arsed dealing with that. I would hate to see her actually deal with a real life situation, if she needs babied over someone opening her package😂

Reactions: 13
How dramatic 😂😂 so was she raging in case viewers seen? Who could actual be arsed dealing with that. I would hate to see her actually deal with a real life situation, if she needs babied over someone opening her package😂
I don’t think so I think she just wanted to open it herself. Her constant berating of him is very sad. I know he’s a tit but it’s hard to watch

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so I think she just wanted to open it herself. Her constant berating of him is very sad. I know he’s a tit but it’s hard to watch
shes genuinely a bully and will gaslight him but cause she’s his source of income he will stay. They won’t be able to afford a wedding on just social media and I doubt very much they will get married

Reactions: 16
Yaz just deleted my comment saying that just because someone has a different opinion to you it doesn’t mean it’s trolling.

Those two could literally boot Chai out a window and if someone said “that’s not nice” then that person is a troll.

I also said she’d done a billion hauls so please don’t pretend she has any financial pressure.

Truth hurts doesn’t it bucktooth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know what, i’m starting to feel bad for LL, yes he might’ve used Eden as a stepping stone to build himself a career… But who gives a tit?? Eden is vile

After that live, Eden is clearly a very toxic girlfriend, I sincerely hope Lloyd runs away and takes her followers with him

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She always says stupid tit and does stupid tit she’s 24 years old! 🙄🙄🙄 what the duck ?? Why does she keep saying she’s 24 ?? she’s a bleeping adult , weirdos !!
No she’s not 24!! Remember she’s ‘only’ 24 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone manage to screen record any of the live today...I missed it 🙄 would love to see the drama of Lloyd opening her package, spoilt little brat that she is!

Reactions: 9
You know what, i’m starting to feel bad for LL, yes he might’ve used Eden as a stepping stone to build himself a career… But who gives a tit?? Eden is vile

After that live, Eden is clearly a very toxic girlfriend, I sincerely hope Lloyd runs away and takes her followers with him
He needs to get away from her. He’s becoming a shell of his former self. She’ll cash in on the “I’m heartbroken and was domestically abused” content but I would support his every venture out of pure hatred for her.

Reactions: 15
I still can't belive she's only 2 years younger than me 😆 I always thought she was so much older

Reactions: 1
Howling at LL's cbd gummie ad!! Yeah its really that that helps him with his quality of sleep...not the tit load of red wine and weed 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another thing, people who constantly tell people they are doing just fine for money and their career is fine, is most likely, doing tit

Reactions: 8
He needs to get away from her. He’s becoming a shell of his former self. She’ll cash in on the “I’m heartbroken and was domestically abused” content but I would support his every venture out of pure hatred for her.
Yes that’s very true! Look how she treated her exes, she would constantly post dirt on them and belittle them online for their drinking habits

Reactions: 10

this. It’s hardly breaking news that some people are initially more attracted to someone in the beginning if they have more money.

It’s not uncommon for someone to calm down a bit when they get in a relationship but this doesn’t feel like that, it’s like he’s holding himself back to be with her. He had a good career which he dropped. And seems like he had a ton of mates that he no longer sees

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.