Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across a very old video of her, so the ex bf (the carer one) was 30 and she was 16 when they started dating? 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone notice how desperate she is to be noticed by brands? She’s never posted an actual haul to her Instagram however done a skims haul tagging the brand… as if Kim k is going to notice a grubby smelly witch like eden 😂 it’s so obvious she’s trying to bag brand deals and it’s great to see she’s failing. Her careers in the gutter and she knows it and it’s embarrassing watching her think she has a long way to go yet. You’re done eden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone notice how desperate she is to be noticed by brands? She’s never posted an actual haul to her Instagram however done a skims haul tagging the brand… as if Kim k is going to notice a grubby smelly witch like eden 😂 it’s so obvious she’s trying to bag brand deals and it’s great to see she’s failing. Her careers in the gutter and she knows it and it’s embarrassing watching her think she has a long way to go yet. You’re done eden 😂
Yep, all the begging and taking whatever ads she can get. Embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Anyone manage to screen record any of the live today...I missed it 🙄 would love to see the drama of Lloyd opening her package, spoilt little brat that she is!
I wouldn’t even say there was drama, she just silently oozed pissed off. Like she knew if she flew off the handle it would be used on here, so she had to keep it under wraps.
she was probably more fuming she was on live when it happened and couldn’t lose her tit 🤣
She said something to Freya like ‘no, say it was you, I need him to drive me to London’

Don’t feel bad for her in the slightest. She genuinely could have had such a great career and got amazing brand deals, invested, bought property, gone on incredible holidays and brand trips.

But no she’s in a Wendy house with Peter Pan.

What’s funny is her and Yaz cream themselves over their management. The same management that would drop them in a heartbeat once they stop making money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No she’s not 24!! Remember she’s ‘only’ 24 🙄
Only 24. I keep hearing this. At 24 I had had my second child, was a homeowner, dog cat and hamsters as you do with kids … and on my own. No excuse . In fact it’s pathetic . She’s a snowflake from a woke generation who expect the world from everyone and gives nothing. Except abuse and attitude. Can’t wait for this things hit of real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only 24. I keep hearing this. At 24 I had had my second child, was a homeowner, dog cat and hamsters as you do with kids … and on my own. No excuse . In fact it’s pathetic . She’s a snowflake from a woke generation who expect the world from everyone and gives nothing. Except abuse and attitude. Can’t wait for this things hit of real life.
Gonna have to disagree here, Eden couldn’t be further from woke, her opinions are archaic. I’m not saying this applies to you btw but the word snowflake is commonly used by people who like to spout off vile opinions and have no repercussions, I.e Eden who has referred to us all as snowflakes on numerous occasions

Reactions: 23
They having a laugh 😂😂😂😂
Guessing that’s the big deal 😂

Gonna have to disagree here, Eden couldn’t be further from woke, her opinions are archaic. I’m not saying this applies to you btw but the word snowflake is commonly used by people who like to spout off vile opinions and have no repercussions, I.e Eden who has referred to us all as snowflakes on numerous occasions
Yeah and wokes definition is
alert to injustice in society, especially racism.
majority of people here have mentioned her racism, ableism, fat phobia, classism.. so we are all woke or the majority who have called her out for the above lol 😂🫣

So what’s she realistically going to talk about in regards to this podcast, her obsession with her own tit, the fact she got engaged at 4 months into a relationship, her many many many self diagnosis, the fact embarrassment is a choice, and how she’s going to teach kids where the clitoris is. - alright Jimll fix it, not creepy at all.. Oh will she bring up the grooming, the fact she STILL USES bleeping BSL FOR HER crappy EAT WITH MEs, I’ve lost count of what annoys me but there is alot, the fillers when she screams about body positivity while wearing bum pads, oh and forcing her self to have sex even if she’s not in the mood - that’s disturbing.

Last edited:
In that case, I take it back and I shall rephrase 🤣😂👍 she is entitled… very entitled. One of these youngens that when they have kids, will declare to the grandparents “you better cut back on your hours at work so you can have my kid” etc etc. I’m all for dialect discussion and understanding 🥰 and your correct. She only loves half hour away from me, and the Maidstone gravity is the one I use for my kids. So a fair trek… ashford one is closer so I can’t understand why she went there(a trampoline place as such) undeclared ad perhaps? Free drinks… good publicity… and so forth. Notice how they were the first to comment on that video… sorry I’m just sceptical of it all now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Telling people she was making herself sick because of something that beff girl caught her out on, the suicide baiting, the attention seeking because her sister was doing much better than her. THERE IS SO MUCH. The girl just needs to sack it in 😂

Since she got banned her engagement is absolutely dire eh 😂🫣

Reactions: 12
Who’s gonna take one for the team and listen to the podcast? Tbf I don’t think Grace will make her look like a dick and if she slips up it can just be edited out.

Reactions: 5
Who’s gonna take one for the team and listen to the podcast? Tbf I don’t think Grace will make her look like a dick and if she slips up it can just be edited out.
Feel like it’s going to be the exact same content as that Chloe veitch one

Reactions: 4
I hope for the girl doing the podcast doesn't post it as sleazy eddie is that bad. She could ruin that girls career an people would slate her for having sausage lips on there!
But I would love to see a podcast of someone calling her out on all her tit she's done/doing

Reactions: 3
I hope for the girl doing the podcast doesn't post it as sleazy eddie is that bad. She could ruin that girls career an people would slate her for having sausage lips on there!
But I would love to see a podcast of someone calling her out on all her tit she's done/doing
I mean I saw a video of the podcast which went viral where gkbarry and kali the sluzza were laughing about sticking a finger up a man’s arse without his consent, the comments were pretty heavy and she’s still doing the podcast, I’ll be impressed if Eden manages to outdo that 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd love to see what the questions to ask Eden were in gkbarry's Q&A in insta

LMAO a girl called Mama Kaz is live and yaz is in the comments and sending gifts, but kaz has no idea who she is whilst the comments are all fan girling🤣🤣🤣 only knew who she was when someone said "Eden with green hairs sister" LMAOOOO

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.