Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
995BBB79-5542-4DB1-9B50-BFF209CC6CF0.jpeg

Do Waterstones accept Klarna?
These sisters need a dictionary so that they can actually learn the definition of ‘troll’

Reactions: 25
I swear they were at the same event recently? I guess she asked her about it in person and put her in an awkward position
She’s legit mentioned it so many times, commented on her videos, said it on her lives, asked her in person. Basically forced her way on there 🤣 unlike the other guests who have actually been asked to go on.

Reactions: 13
Someone just said on her live that their having a bad day and her reply was well the days not started so you can't say that. It's 12pm, I've been at work 4 hours already. duck off

• Wow
Reactions: 18
For once she actually has the right foundation shade and she said how pale she looked but don't it will oxidise, I won't look this unwell. Good to know that my skin is unwell looking, thanks Eden 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Apparently she’s friends with Chloe brocket
Oh she would go on gkbarrys pod apparently
She’s gonna “get on that” I don’t want her on the pod
Apparently they have met loads of times, when do they ever go the same influencer events
Talking about her “emet”
Yaz is now gagging

2 students are living at there mums house and she’s openly talking about them having the runs and being sick lovely I’m sure they love that
Talking about getting a blow up mat

Yaz doesn’t want to get ill as she doesn’t want to give it to wolf

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she talking about saving grace as if she hasn't been asked to go on the podcast, as if she isn't getting ready to go to Saving Grace? Wtf it's been confirmed does she not know gkbarry has put it on her story

Reactions: 4
Asking Lloyd if it’s offending him going to Iceland because he’s a ‘fresh chef’

all he cooks is pasta, and he certainly doesn’t use fresh 🤣
He’s a lad who’s lived with other blokes, the ponce jumped on the chef content - can’t even remember what I was ranting about there lol
View attachment 1647130
so she’s finally made it…
1) why does Eden think it’s ok to belittle homeless people and drug addicts
2) why does she constantly appropriate BSL without actually doing anything to help deaf folk be able to watch her eat with me videos.
3)why does she constantly go on about wanting to be natural etc yet puno
Her face with fillers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The family are going through a hard time even though apparently she's not allowed to talk about it but mentions everytime she gets, and yet Yaz isn't willing to stay with her mother who needs her right now because of a little bit of food poisoning? Grow the duck up you can't catch it

Reactions: 13
Iv never seen a pair of siblings act so dramatic over such a minor thing. They are so sheltered 🙄

Reactions: 10
They're so bleeping dramatic

Yaz saying she doesn't want gifting and Eden was pointing at herself for them to send it to her instead.

Apprantly Yaz has spent £500 on klarna for this trip and she's over the limit. Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

Reactions: 19
Oh she’s so embarrassed lmao thought she didn’t get embarrassed because being embarrassed is a choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.