Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, who is she trying to convince at this stage?

you aren’t a good owner Eden. Doesn’t matter how many times you pick her up, or kiss her, or sniff her.

we’ve all seen you scream at her. We’ve seen the lack of training classes, we’ve seen the lack of walks, we’ve seen you feed her from the table and from your mouth.

yeah, she’s not ‘call the rspca’ level, and if she put in some work now she could probably redeem herself, but she’s not the owner she’s trying to portray

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How the duck has Yaz got a brand deal with Olaplex when her hair has zero shine or smoothness. Long hair doesn’t equal healthy hair 😐

Reactions: 24
LMAO my 2 year old just came up watched the video of eben acting weird with her dog, and said we dont eat dog BAD LADY hahahahaha

How the duck has Yaz got a brand deal with Olaplex when her hair has zero shine or smoothness. Long hair doesn’t equal healthy hair 😐
Her hair needs a seriously good cut, it's all just dead dry split ends. Thats why it's so fluffy. She needs to cut about 6 inches of it off. I don't know why she holds on to it so much, it's in terrivle condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said she’s not having 100’s or thousands of her own lashes in stock but yet ain’t she got 3 mil followers? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eben put a YouTube video up a few months ago of Lloyd saying something like 'Isn't he so handsome/fit' and all the comments were like 'no' and taking the piss so she deleted it ☠

There's nothing attractive about him he's a right cringey mess 🤣

Poor thing about to get annihilated by that gob.
The dog looks like it would be happy to be swallowed just to get away from those 2 embarrassing twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah earlier on in the live she was like “grace said it weren’t gonna be out 3 weeks & I was like what the actual duck”. Then someone told her stop getting sassy 😂
Probably cause she’s so boring she’s a filler podcast, she honestly thinks she’s the dogs bollocks when she’s not.

Someone just pointed out her LL haven’t even been together a year and I just can’t, the fact he gave up work 3 months it just is ridiculous,
Moved in after 2 weeks.
How can anyone think that’s healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably cause she’s so boring she’s a filler podcast, she honestly thinks she’s the dogs bollocks when she’s not.

Someone just pointed out her LL haven’t even been together a year and I just can’t, the fact he gave up work 3 months it just is ridiculous,
Moved in after 2 weeks.
How can anyone think that’s healthy
Yeah if my other half did that I’d see that as a red flag 🚩

Reactions: 8
Someone asked on live how she stays so tiny and Eden replied back saying “what a compliment, i only show myself from the neck up”

Idk about you guys but that’s such a twisted thing to say when you know 85% of your followers struggle with ED’s …

Thankfully I managed to cop a screen recording of it, but why tf would you say that, use your head woman!!!

Reactions: 17
The lashes look so so tit
She’s doing anything to justify why they look tit Lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eben on live "Lloyds such a busy guy, he's always doing stuff" yea except bleeping working! pair of pricks, and what the duck is it with the brown lipstick, looks like tit on her lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.