Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone called it she's doing a singing video! It's just too good šŸæ
Ebenezer has commented defending her singing but thereā€™s no negative comments on the video so sheā€™s literally grassed herself up deleting comments.

Sorry Eben who is the offended snowflake again?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ebenezer has commented defending her singing but thereā€™s no negative comments on the video so sheā€™s literally grassed herself up deleting comments.

Sorry Eben who is the offended snowflake again?
EBENEZER šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ duck off hahahaha Iā€™m gone šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm just going through this thread and to read she's said that... its disgusting. I honestly hope she has the worst luck and ends up hooked on smack living in a box on the street. She's vile, she's toxic... she is a cancer herself. She's vile and I honestly have never hated someone I don't know as much as her
She's ugly anyway but her bad personality makes her even more ugly
Overfilled lips..
A huge bleeping nose and the forehead.
She needs a face transplant and personality transplant

Here manifesting her misfortune. Dirty bleeping bleep. I'm so angry!! (As you can tell haha)
Here for the hate comments on her podcast.. honestly go in and ruin the bleep... she deserves to spend her whole life miserable making remarks about cancer. bleeping bellend... oh PS Eden hun ... I'd start hitting the gym too you're looking a bit on the 'tubby' side too darling....
Well said. She is vile and never seen her say sorry or take accountability for something once. Sheā€™s a horrific influencer. Sheā€™s been influencing drugs and addiction (whatever that stuff was for ibs?, or drugging herself when her partner goes out). Trust me. Eden is hated for reasons. And itā€™s not out of jealously! I assure you. We all dislike her. The fat headed spineless cow who nonced on kids for cash, even accepted Ā£300 off quid of a young supporter once and just treated the girl like a piggy bank for take aways and now sheā€™s noncing on her puppy. Seek help

• Heart
Reactions: 18
itā€™s a whole lot of gaslighting is her saying that, like we are monsters for calling her tit out telling her it stinks and we should stay silent cause her aunt is in a hospice. So manipulative.

Like when she was manipulating people not to call her out for all the other crap when she was being ableist, and then used suicide baiting to try and wheedle her way out of it

Reactions: 15
Remember when she said on the children in need live that she sucked someone off for Ā£20. I feel that needs to make an appearance every now and then

Reactions: 20
I know on gks pod they do say it or shot it .i wonder if she would take the shots or not or get lloyd to take them šŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
I'm trying to get the wiki linked to the thread so we can keep it up to date easier. I uploaded the children in need vid to one of the threads but think it needs to be in the wiki for sure

Reactions: 7
Yeah earlier on in the live she was like ā€œgrace said it werenā€™t gonna be out 3 weeks & I was like what the actual duckā€. Then someone told her stop getting sassy šŸ˜‚
She needs monitoring on her lives cos she just canā€™t control what she says
She wonders why people screen record her stuff itā€™s because she says things like that without thinking and has the assumption that people will forget and theyā€™ll be no consequences

Reactions: 2

Just came across thisā€¦ not sure if itā€™s been shared on here before. But how disgusting!! She constantly opens her big gob and then has to backtrack and cover up for her crappy behaviour!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ive been blocked by yaz for calling out her sustainable deodorant which saves the planet whilst constantly ordering fast fashion.. truth hurts hun.

Reactions: 26
I had to laugh at the live today, saying so many people think sheā€™s dumb but sheā€™s not, and complaining about the troll videos on TT and how none of it is trueā€¦ Hun any troll videos are literally of YOU bleeping up, lying and saying awful things, how can she say itā€™s not true. Dumb duck šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
What exactly does she mean when she says no one has a clue what her family is going through? People lose family members every day. Oh I forgot, itā€™s edens world and weā€™re just living in it, other peoples problems donā€™t matter to her. bleeping never seen anyone so self centred and vile

Reactions: 22
Love how sheā€™s eating a fish stew for her eat with me tonight and itā€™s almost like she says ā€œitā€™s a little bit out my comfort zoneā€ for the benefit of maintaining the lie about her emetephobiaā€¦ literally shows no signs of being worried about eating that mussel does she tho the greeby bleep

Reactions: 17
What exactly does she mean when she says no one has a clue what her family is going through? People lose family members every day. Oh I forgot, itā€™s edens world and weā€™re just living in it, other peoples problems donā€™t matter to her. bleeping never seen anyone so self centred and vile
Like, I donā€™t want to diminish anyoneā€™s loss, and this is not top trumps, but honestly - if the most traumatic thing that had happened in my own personal life is losing an aunt, I cannot begin to even tell you how much fuller my life would be.
Again, Iā€™m sure losing your aunt isnā€™t a walk in the park, but try having lost both of your parents by the time you were 33.
Do people have to just ā€˜be kindā€™ to me forever more? Regardless of the things I say and do? Is that the rule?

Im crying, who in their right minds would want to buy this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yaz?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
itā€™s a whole lot of gaslighting is her saying that, like we are monsters for calling her tit out telling her it stinks and we should stay silent cause her aunt is in a hospice. So manipulative.

Like when she was manipulating people not to call her out for all the other crap when she was being ableist, and then used suicide baiting to try and wheedle her way out of it
Those two skanks will probably do a funeral ootd whilst ā€œputting on a brave faceā€

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Like, I donā€™t want to diminish anyoneā€™s loss, and this is not top trumps, but honestly - if the most traumatic thing that had happened in my own personal life is losing an aunt, I cannot begin to even tell you how much fuller my life would be.

Yaz?
Literally this šŸ˜… she's had such a fish bowled life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.