Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a fan coming round for dinner for her birthday. Bit weird. Wonder how old she is..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m reading into his body language too much. But she’s there stroking his arm and when she moves her head it looks like he physically moves his arm away from her.

Also she says something and he stares at her blankly and then she kisses him and then he continues to stare blankly. There’s no emotion there at all.

Maybe he’s getting sick of her. Or maybe he’s embarrassed that his daily tasks were waiting for his sugar mummy to get her nails and tan done.

If they ever break up then they will both blame it on the trolls.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What’s happened to Soph? She hasn’t even been to the new house has she? She’s gone off the scene. Lol, not Eden gloating about her one friend coming around for “birthday dinner” today. Let’s be honest, we all know Eden only ever noticed this girl Zoe because of the presents Zoe sent for all of their birthdays otherwise she would be ignored like the rest of them. It’s nothing to do with the “she’s one of my first followers and always had my back” at all 😂 Eden cant keep friends, we’ve all seen that for ourself hence why she only has her midget fiancé, dog and two sisters.

Reactions: 15
Guys, no offense, but my biggest bug bear on these threads is people saying. "we know you read here yaz/eden". Honestly it comes across like you're excited that they read here, personally I couldn't give two shits if they read here or not, it's just a place to vent on their behaviour (mostly eden).

• Haha
It really annoys me the way Eden always turns her head to the side when she’s talking into the camera. Like she’s checking herself out.

Also, I find it it really irresponsible That she films herself going into a sun bed shop. She could use the sun bed without it being filmed.

I don’t think she likes going to events because no one fusses over her. She’s clearly not liked in the industry by other tiktokers and she will be seeing how close everyone else is.
I think you hit the nail on the head there, exactly what I was thinking. She left because they weren't getting any attention.

Reactions: 6
It really annoys me the way Eden always turns her head to the side when she’s talking into the camera. Like she’s checking herself out.

Also, I find it it really irresponsible That she films herself going into a sun bed shop. She could use the sun bed without it being filmed.
I know exactly what look you’re talking about🤣she constantly eye fucks herself in the camera it’s so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, no offense, but my biggest bug bear on these threads is people saying. "we know you read here yaz/eden". Honestly it comes across like you're excited that they read here, personally I couldn't give two shits if they read here or not, it's just a place to vent on their behaviour (mostly eden).
It gives me an absolute wide on tbh that they read here... purely because they are so adamant they don't but make it so obvious that they do! Also proves just how self indulgent they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Probably an ad. I think the dog groomers was gifted.

Reactions: 6
This Zoe Mavis who is going to Edens for dinner. Just looked her up and she’s sent both Yaz and Eden personalised photo books and cushions in the past. Odd behaviour if you ask me

Reactions: 10
Probably an ad. I think the dog groomers was gifted.
It’s an offer for everyone when you sign up for a pets at home account for your dog. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was sponsored to promote it of course however it’s a gift available to everyone.

Reactions: 3
It gives me an absolute wide on tbh that they read here... purely because they are so adamant they don't but make it so obvious that they do! Also proves just how self indulgent they are!
Same, think it’s hilarious they’re both obsessed with their threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think most influencers read here and have their own accounts. One made racists comments about her other influencer “friend” she then got exposed for having the account and that was her career over with.

But these lot have actually referenced this site. Eden made someone post on it for her. They also swore on their childrens lives they wouldn’t read here. I hope they do for Feb accountability aspect.

Speaks volumes when Eden invites a random FAN who she has never met to her new house but not her best friend Sofia who she was friends with before the tiktok “fame” 🤨

Hopefully Sofia realised what a fake Eden was and how fast she dropped her for little Lloyd

Reactions: 18
Speaks volumes when Eden invites a random FAN who she has never met to her new house but not her best friend Sofia who she was friends with before the tiktok “fame” 🤨

Hopefully Sofia realised what a fake Eden was and how fast she dropped her for little Lloyd
In edens video she describes her as a friend but she never likes or comments on Zoe's videos. Zoe even made this one and look which verified "friend" didn't show up in the comments for her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.