Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have we seen that her/her parents are Tory? I feel like I’ve missed loads but this would make a lot of sense if they were!!!
It’s never been confirmed but I would say I’d be surprised if they weren’t judging by how they act/speak/dress/live. If what Yaz says is true then he’s come from a family of aristocrats or whatever I’d doubt they were labour supporters

That and the fact Eden is extremely opinionated so she’s made it painfully obvious on her rants on live who her beliefs would align with. She might not even know she is a Tory, but she’s still a Tory 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Someone get that man some sodding trousers that fit him and some black socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it too early for a thread title cos I don’t know if I can miss this opportunity

Eden Harvs #35 Robbed on a tuktuk, Lloyds baby voice 🤢 yukyuk, are you not embarrassed of your recipe bookbook?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yaz content must be flopping as she’s copying other creators ways of applying makeup to stand out 😅

It’s embarrassing, you’ll never see the Harvz sisters start something unique off their own back, it’s ALWAYS stolen from another creator, just like the eat with me’s

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yaz content must be flopping as she’s copying other creators ways of applying makeup to stand out 😅

It’s embarrassing, you’ll never see the Harvz sisters start something unique off their own back, it’s ALWAYS stolen from another creator, just like the eat with me’s
Why can’t she just apply it on her fingers instead of dribbling it all over her face like that. It’s bordering on looking like bird tit 😂

I look forward to seeing Yaz make a comment about bird tit tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m guessing Eden only showed her face at that event because someone said on here that she doesn’t get invited to anything🤣 she got a few videos for content that buffered off to do what she does best, eat out.

Reactions: 10
The way she responded on the emetaphobia post was just ridiculous, how she says ‘many with emetaphobia know’…. I’m pretty sure everyone’s triggers are different. Stupid turd.
Also this comment to a is pretty rank. Using it as an insult when her family vote Tory 😂. A month ago your twit of a girlfriend was gonna buy a horse you absolute melon.
SIT DOWN AND LEAVE!! Hahahhahaha. For someone who went to private school he’s thick isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Why is she even sharing her birth story? Like share that with your partner, family, friends or a therapist if you have trauma to deal with.

Also the whole “I said to Lee choose him” - yes Yaz best bleeping mum in the world aren’t you? No other mother has ever been that selfless … or you know maybe they have and they just don’t feel the need to declare it to strangers for validation.

I just don’t understand them sharing every single details, no matter how intimate. Then they turn around screaming and crying at people commenting on aspects of their life.

I’m closest to Yaz in age and I could not imagine showing my child so publicly, farting on camera, talking about letting my period free flow into my pants, talking intimates details about my marriage.

Most attention seeking individuals. They make me embarrassed that these type of people get views.

Reactions: 20
She’s saying about that colour foundation but that’s actually more suited to her skin tone than the yellow based one she had when she was describing her make believe story about big Carla don being in a room with princess ann 😂

• Haha
I can't bleeping cope with the pair of them 😂 both haven't even finished chewing their food yet and needy eedy dives in for a kiss whilst they've both still got food in their gobs 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't bleeping cope with the pair of them 😂 both haven't even finished chewing their food yet and needy eedy dives in for a kiss whilst they've both still got food in their gobs 🤢🤮
And yet her emet is fine still?! She’s such a dick

Yaz’s engagement is embarrassingly low today, wonder if people are finally waking up to this pair 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.