Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden will see the comments here where people are saying they’re fat and she’ll say to little legs ‘see, they’re just jealous they don’t look like me and they’re unhappy because they’re fat’

Reactions: 11
Eden will see the comments here where people are saying they’re fat and she’ll say to little legs ‘see, they’re just jealous they don’t look like me and they’re unhappy because they’re fat’
I thought exactly the same thing as I scrolled down. (Fellow fatty here too! 👋🏻)

Eden, our appearances contribute nothing to why we don’t like you. You may have the body but your personality is the ugliest creature I’ve ever seen 😘

Reactions: 8
Bet poor Amber is sobbing herself to sleep right now the poor little deluded love... either that or despo plotting away to make sure she gets the next invite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So this is apparenly Yaz after her grandad had passed. Firstly it's weird as duck to take a photo of yourself crying, but it's even weirder to pull out said photo and show somebody who's reaching out and asking how she deakt with it, when all she had to do was reply, I'm so sorry, it's really tough but you will get through it or something to that affect. But what's even weirder than that is, she knows the exact crying photo she took when he passed to share. I bet both her and Eden have got a crying photo album on their mobiles 😂🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So this is apparenly Yaz after her grandad had passed. Firstly it's weird as duck to take a photo of yourself crying, but it's even weirder to pull out said photo and show somebody who's reaching out and asking how she deakt with it, when all she had to do was reply, I'm so sorry, it's really tough but you will get through it or something to that affect. But what's even weirder than that is, she knows the exact crying photo she took when he passed to share. I bet both her and Eden have got a crying photo album on their mobiles 😂🤦‍♀️
The last thing I would ever think of is to whip out my phone and take a picture of myself crying after just finding out a relative died and think to myself "ooo this will make a good photo", wtf like that's so warped way of thinking. My mother/father wouldnt be too pleased with me either, "look at this photo I just took after your father died" so disrespectful

Reactions: 16
Im gonna keep on posting this thread suggestion as one day it'll win.... Eden Harvz #35 STILL a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The last thing I would ever think of is to whip out my phone and take a picture of myself crying after just finding out a relative died and think to myself "ooo this will make a good photo", wtf like that's so warped way of thinking. My mother/father wouldnt be too pleased with me either, "look at this photo I just took after your father died" so disrespectful
It's completely and utterly fucked up. I literally cannot comprehend how someone's first thought is 'oh I'd better capture this moment' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Eden Harvz #35 got little legs a £160 rickshaw ride because he couldn’t keep up with her massive strides

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Okay it may not of been taken immediately after he died, possibly days, weeks or even months after he'd died, but the fact is she photographed herself crying, kept the photo on her phone and whips it out along with her many other crying montages just like her sister and it's bleeping odd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were deffo the kids that used to stand in front of the mirror and watch themselves cry to see what they looked like weren't they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like Sevda on TikTok, her nan has just passed away. She posted a deceased or almost deceased photo of her on Instagram stories and her recent videos on TikTok are ridiculous. Get off social media and comfort your loved ones, constantly needing likes and comments from followers, it’s embarrassing and pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They were deffo the kids that used to stand in front of the mirror and watch themselves cry to see what they looked like weren't they?!
This has had me actually proper belly laughing 😂 and yes absolutely, 100% they were those kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like Sevda on TikTok, her nan has just passed away. She posted a deceased or almost deceased photo of her on Instagram stories and her recent videos on TikTok are ridiculous. Get off social media and comfort your loved ones, constantly needing likes and comments from followers, it’s embarrassing and pathetic.
Omg that's disgusting and in seriously bad taste 😬 I get why people may take photos of holding a loved ones hand before they'd passed or after they'd just passed, but sharing photos of someone who has just died or filming or photographing yourself crying after a loved one has died is completely immoral and just disprectful and odd

Reactions: 9
The only time I took a crying photo was after my ex let me down one day and I’d cried in Aldi and didn’t realise I had huge mascara mark leaked down my face. I was sad but it was actually hilarious how insane I looked.

Death of my grandma, when I didn’t stop crying for weeks. Definitely didn’t even enter my head to take a photo. It’s gross, attention seeking and it’s filed way for emotional manipulation.

But I mean Eden isn’t above filming her Grandad in a vulnerable state coming home in an ambulance and plastering it on social media when he had no capacity to consent. That’s beyond vile to me and I hope she’s ashamed of herself … I mean I know that’s as likely as me winning the lottery three times in a row but still.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but she doesn't even look that sad in this pic? 🤣 I'm pretty sure I've cried more at a tiktok of a cat than she cried there. I didn't take a pic of my tears though so I guess it didn’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m guessing Eden only showed her face at that event because someone said on here that she doesn’t get invited to anything🤣 she got a few videos for content that buffered off to do what she does best, eat out.
Yes I thought that too. She’s too predictable 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.