Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an offer for everyone when you sign up for a pets at home account for your dog. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was sponsored to promote it of course however it’s a gift available to everyone.
I didn’t realise it was pets at home

Reactions: 1
Why is she even sharing her birth story? Like share that with your partner, family, friends or a therapist if you have trauma to deal with.

Also the whole “I said to Lee choose him” - yes Yaz best bleeping mum in the world aren’t you? No other mother has ever been that selfless … or you know maybe they have and they just don’t feel the need to declare it to strangers for validation.

I just don’t understand them sharing every single details, no matter how intimate. Then they turn around screaming and crying at people commenting on aspects of their life.

I’m closest to Yaz in age and I could not imagine showing my child so publicly, farting on camera, talking about letting my period free flow into my pants, talking intimates details about my marriage.

Most attention seeking individuals. They make me embarrassed that these type of people get views.
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but Yaz is the only woman on the planet to have had a baby!!!! yep no one else has ever squeezed a kid out, so please listen and learn from this selfless woman, and if any of us ever have a baby at least we all have a benchmark on what a mother is supposed to be!!!

P.S she's still breast feeding ya know, just in case she hasn't mentioned it tiktok today!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Edens new tactic to keep the followers?
"Best friends" but Eden literally never comments on any of Zoe's tiktoks and I couldn't find her in her followers list either, although I might have missed it...

I've seen Freya, yas and even Wayne comment on her posts but can't find Eden anywhere, just tumbleweed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Eden is an absolute freak 😂 inviting some random girl round that she’s never met and calling her her best friend hahahahaha

This is defo because we keep saying she has no friends

Reactions: 26
I think most influencers read here and have their own accounts. One made racists comments about her other influencer “friend” she then got exposed for having the account and that was her career over with.

But these lot have actually referenced this site. Eden made someone post on it for her. They also swore on their childrens lives they wouldn’t read here. I hope they do for Feb accountability aspect.
*Cough* Clemmie Hooper *cough"

Firstly let me say I'm fat. Fatty fat fat. The new best friend is most definitely on the larger side. There is no way on god's green earth Eden would be friends with someone who doesn't fit into her perfect flat stomach/fake arse world. I can't see Lloyd being very nice to her either. He literally looks like he calls size 8s who disagree with him fat. If I was that fan I'd be so afraid of putting my foot in it and needy eedy and little legs making fun of me on live, in their snide ways. So far they've done it to everyone they know.

Reactions: 32
Eden is an absolute freak 😂 inviting some random girl round that she’s never met and calling her her best friend hahahahaha

This is defo because we keep saying she has no friends
I agree. Also I think it’s a way to keep her fans loyal. If they see Eden hanging out with “one of them” they think they have a chance too.

Look at short arse threatening to show his bank account (probably the shared one). How embarrassing though. Maybe if he hadn’t quit his job, moved into rent free mummy and daddy’s or even brought out a decent cook book then maybe people would have a bit more respect for him.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Zoe knows shes going to be billed for the Harvey-Hulme experience.... not in hard cash but she'll be posting defence montages til Kingdom come come the next scandal!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely no hate to the Zoe girl, but I always find it weird when Eden has diehard fans who aren’t in their early teens. Just can’t imagine myself obsessing over a TikTok creator (or anyone really) as an adult

Reactions: 26
I think they’ve picked a followers she recognises the name of, that she hasn’t offended and just tried to make it look like Eden doesn’t treat her followers as followers but actually they’re her ‘friends’.
Lloyd was slagging off her food choices when she asked for mac n cheese and that it was boring etc.
His chat towards her is going to be so uo himself and just being a bleep.
The girl needs to escape the shed before she’s under house arrest like little lloydete, having to post and wait on eedy night and day

Reactions: 11
You just know Eden and little one will slag her off once she’s left. She seems like the type.

Reactions: 23
*Cough* Clemmie Hooper *cough"

Firstly let me say I'm fat. Fatty fat fat. The new best friend is most definitely on the larger side. There is no way on god's green earth Eden would be friends with someone who doesn't fit into her perfect flat stomach/fake arse world. I can't see Lloyd being very nice to her either. He literally looks like he calls size 8s who disagree with him fat. If I was that fan I'd be so afraid of putting my foot in it and needy eedy and little legs making fun of me on live, in their snide ways. So far they've done it to everyone they know.
As a fellow fatty I will say I did think the same. I wouldn't feel comfortable around Eden at all. I'd feel like I was getting judged for my fat arse the whole time. I can imagine her making under handed fat jokes and passing it off as "banter"

Reactions: 24
Zoe has always seemed desperate for their approval. Always begging for them to engage on their lives. I’ve seen her be ignored many times then ask ‘can anyone see my comments’ 🙄. Yaz and Holly was talking about seeing eachother on a live yesterday and Zoe was commenting about how she felt left out.

Reactions: 6
As a fellow fatty I will say I did think the same. I wouldn't feel comfortable around Eden at all. I'd feel like I was getting judged for my fat arse the whole time. I can imagine her making under handed fat jokes and passing it off as "banter"
Fatty here too 👋
She has always struck me as judgemental of other people's appearances

Reactions: 13
I think they’ve picked a followers she recognises the name of, that she hasn’t offended and just tried to make it look like Eden doesn’t treat her followers as followers but actually they’re her ‘friends’.
Lloyd was slagging off her food choices when she asked for mac n cheese and that it was boring etc.
The girl needs to escape the shed before she’s under house arrest like little lloydete, having to post and wait on eedy night and day
The food stuff really annoyed me. If I was having a friend over for a meal for her birthday I'd be getting her all her favourite food and drinks, a favourite film to watch etc. If she wants mac n cheese give her that you bleeping cook womble, it's her birthday!

Reactions: 10
Where did he slag her food choices? Have I missed a video?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.