Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said on her live that sheā€™s good at makeup and could be a makeup artistā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Someone said - I feel like her breath smells and she was like - no, that is my biggest ick, I never ever have bad breath.

I meaaaaan, youā€™ve admitted it countless times, sweetheart šŸ„“

Changes her mind on things more than she changes her knickers. Actually I take that back because I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s very frequent with doing that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sheā€™s claiming theyā€™re anniversary was test day?! She hadnā€™t met him til their first date at winter wonderland

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s said thereā€™s no smoothing on but I can see the spots on her cheeks disappearing and coming back. Really bad when sheā€™s got a link to shop for the products sheā€™s using.

sheā€™s claiming theyā€™re anniversary was test day?! She hadnā€™t met him til their first date at winter wonderland
She is bleeping RIDICULOUS šŸ˜‚ let me guess sheā€™s trying to get stuff gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she just say she doesn't want to go to puppy classes because the mums might be like "hold on let me get my niece on facetime to see u"

Someone needs to knock her down a peg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
eden on live saying she contradicts herself by getting annoyed when people take pictures of her in public cause sheā€™d do the same if she saw kylie jenner. remembering when she was fuming at a girl for recording her and started recording her back lol what an idiot

Reactions: 22
every live she basically begs to be on grace barryā€™s podcast, hun sheā€™s not gonna invite you on it leave it out

Reactions: 15
She just said on her live that sheā€™s good at makeup and could be a makeup artistā€¦
Sheā€™s said before that she was a makeup artist and had done a course in it lol. She should get her money back.

every live she basically begs to be on grace barryā€™s podcast, hun sheā€™s not gonna invite you on it leave it out
It really shows that sheā€™s not liked by other tiktokers. She never gets invited to anything.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s just alluded to the fact sheā€™s bringing out a product.
Also said about how she was tricked into a false sense of security with the tan collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s just alluded to the fact sheā€™s bringing out a product.
Also said about how she was tricked into a false sense of security with the tan collab.
I think it's lashes because she read one of the comments saying "your own lash range?" and she was like šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone asked when their anniversary was c she stated.. yesterday. Made up a romantic scene of the moonlight coming into the windows. Etc. šŸ¤£ wait for itā€¦ someone said what your 1 yearsā€¦ ā€œno 9 monthsā€

HELP. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They got together in December? So itā€™s not even 9 months yet. Itā€™s 8 months. Theyā€™re absolutely that couple to celebrate the 13th of every month. Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last time she hinted at getting on Saving Grace podcast Grace shared it and said that it would be the one which would end up getting her (Grace) cancelled. In the live today Eden said she hasnā€™t been invited onto the podcast. Grace knows you want on, hasnā€™t invited you and has said she would end up cancelled. Take the hint.

Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s the bet that this fabulous and ground-breaking product of her is a lash line and Littlenā€™s is wine or a sauce? Neither of which any of them would have put any actual work into - just throwing their names on in the hope that their ā€œfansā€ will buy.

As if there arenā€™t enough lash lines šŸ˜© very original Eedy. I set my friend up with something similar and I think we ended up at 11p a lash in the end for some of them. Easiest and cheapest product to import.

Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s the bet that this fabulous and ground-breaking product of her is a lash line and Littlenā€™s is wine or a sauce? Neither of which any of them would have put any actual work into - just throwing their names on in the hope that their ā€œfansā€ will buy.

As if there arenā€™t enough lash lines šŸ˜© very original Eedy. I set my friend up with something similar and I think we ended up at 11p a lash in the end for some of them. Easiest and cheapest product to import.
it would be like that pink sauce on tiktok if you've seen it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.