Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me wishing I was Romero and she was Cucurella in todays game of Chelsea vs Spurs.

If you know, you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just noticed Eden has commented on one of Lee Southend dog training videos, wonder how he'd feel knowing she walked chai in that heat yesterday, she's also been out most of the day today and can't imagine her ever leaving the dog for long periods of time do unless she had someone look after the dog, she took her with her
Looks like her comment has gone. (Edit: it’s still there found it)

Also, I work in social media, the only reason she will be commenting on their videos is community management. People will see her blue tick and click on her profile and maybe follow. She’s blatantly trying to tap into the dog lovers audience now. So bleeping transparent.

Reactions: 15
Looks like her comment has gone. (Edit: it’s still there found it)

Also, I work in social media, the only reason she will be commenting on their videos is community management. People will see her blue tick and click on her profile and maybe follow. She’s blatantly trying to tap into the dog lovers audience now. So bleeping transparent.
If she gets the dog community and they all see her taking the dog out she will wish she never commented.

Reactions: 10
The way she praises his food is how I did when my toddlers had helped bake a cake
It’s so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think prettylittlething 100% sends her and her sister clothes and that’s why they do the outfits of the day but have been told not to declare it’s an ad

Reactions: 6
I think prettylittlething 100% sends her and her sister clothes and that’s why they do the outfits of the day but have been told not to declare it’s an ad
I'd be surprised if they send Eden anything seeing as she likes to call Molly Mae a cheeky little bleep

Reactions: 18
I did wonder but yeah after she slagged off molly I dunno lol. I reckon she wants to and that’s why she tries so hard to tag them and asos. Her engagement is baaaaaaaaaad again eh. Some of her videos aren’t even getting 50k views 😬

Reactions: 5
Yikes, 11 hours later and still no one has replied back, Eden needs to sit down and realise that her time with Ewe is done, it had its peak in 2020. People now know the real her, it’s the mental health advocate who bullies others, she isn’t fooling anyone anymore and it’s obvious that she only bothers with it when there is a lack of views/ money in their pot …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Eat with me are all over the place now too, and there’s much better advocates for mental
Health and eating disorder support doing them.

Reactions: 14
Yaz on live telling people to tap her screen so she goes on the fyp. Someone just told her they live in Ireland and can’t use tiktokshop but brought the stuff from another place and Yaz told them to just find a friend on tiktok and use their account to buy from her tiktok shop

Obviously so she makes commission out of it.. Wow this family 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Chelsey Harwood gifting Yaz and Yaz claimed she’s scared of her so she has to accept 🤣 it’s not hard to turn off gifts 🙄 I do prefer her lives to Edens though there’s a lot of good energy and she actually interacts without the snarky, sarcastic replies

Reactions: 2
Chelsey Harwood gifting Yaz and Yaz claimed she’s scared of her so she has to accept 🤣 it’s not hard to turn off gifts 🙄 I do prefer her lives to Edens though there’s a lot of good energy and she actually interacts without the snarky, sarcastic replies
Yaz is scared because Chelsea Harwood has outed Eden loads on live in the past for her dodgy behaviour 😂 and that is very true, but pls remember Eden started out that way, then changed and i’m starting to see Yaz lose herself for Tiktok and it’s a shame because she’s actually quite a good saleswoman

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So they went out in this heatwave with the flipping dog again! They really really are warranting shame bells. I hope
Tiktok exposer covers it soon!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.