Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I took a crying photo was after my ex let me down one day and I’d cried in Aldi and didn’t realise I had huge mascara mark leaked down my face. I was sad but it was actually hilarious how insane I looked.

Death of my grandma, when I didn’t stop crying for weeks. Definitely didn’t even enter my head to take a photo. It’s gross, attention seeking and it’s filed way for emotional manipulation.

But I mean Eden isn’t above filming her Grandad in a vulnerable state coming home in an ambulance and plastering it on social media when he had no capacity to consent. That’s beyond vile to me and I hope she’s ashamed of herself 
 I mean I know that’s as likely as me winning the lottery three times in a row but still.
Exactly you just don't do that, something like that just doesn't enter your head. My brother died in 2015, I was distraught but I didn't take pictures of him, film or photograph myself crying and the only photographs I took was of his funeral flowers. I don't know what I found worse tbh, the photos, knowing which one specifically it was or how she made it all about her. But someone reached out asking her how she dealt with her loss and she turned it around and made it all about her!! 'I didn't cope well at all, I'm so sorry' with a bleeping photo of her crying, silly bleep. Honestly I thought yaz was better out of the pair of them but they're two peas in a pod, both as vile as each other

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Erm, can any of my day one post likers make themselves known please and il let ya come to my gaff for corned beef hash on ya birthday, thanks xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Erm, can any of my day one post likers make themselves known please and il let ya come to my gaff for corned beef hash on ya birthday, thanks xoxox
Love a bit of corned beef hash me, partial to a bit of spag bol too if any of that's going đŸ€Ł

I wonder if Yaz still would’ve taken that picture if she wasn’t on Tiktok herself and her sister wasn’t blowing up on the app at the time.. đŸ€” Just an odd thing to take a selfie moments after finding out your grandpa just passed.. Maybe it’s just me, but I certainly wouldn’t
From what I've seen and the stuff that I've read on here, from that conclusion I've concluded that they're all the same, narcassistic, immature, self indulgent, egotistical, self centred, arrogant, judgemental, manipulative, rude, disrespectful, lying, dishonest, impulsive, reckless, greedy, malicious, deceptive, attention seekers. I think they're just all round unpleasant tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That video of them bringing out a birthday cake for Zoe... why are they treating her like she's a make a wish kid in the comments. Eden's followers are just perfect mimics of her. Rude and snappy or patronising. There's no in-between. Get a grip. She's a grown woman that's older than Edwin 🙄
Screenshot_20220817-001404_TikTok.jpg

Sooo... is this one of your undeclared ads then, Eden?
Screenshot_20220817-001954_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-002103_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That video of them bringing out a birthday cake for Zoe... why are they treating her like she's a make a wish kid in the comments. Eden's followers are just perfect mimics of her. Rude and snappy or patronising. There's no in-between. Get a grip. She's a grown woman that's older than Edwin 🙄
View attachment 1504961
Make a wish 😅😅 couldn't be arsed to even order her a proper cake either... with all her money and them being such beasties you'd think she'd make the effort...

I realises auto correct put beasties instead of besties... I'm not actually gonna correct it now tho as its the perfect term!

Had to come back on to correct realised**** tho 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1504961
I had a look at Zoe's Tik Tok, tbh she seems like a nice girl, she's 25 but seems insecure, she did a tik tok saying she's scared of being abandoned. She has lipodema so can't control her weight and is on a journey to learn to love herself, don't know why she's bothering with the likes of the Harvey sisters but hopefully one day she'll wise up too, take off the tinted Rose glasses and see them for what they are

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So Lloyd thinks if you have a horse you are a Tory. We’ll let me tell you now I have cried for the past hour reading that! And I never cry over online tit! I am not a Tory and I have horses but the cost of living has hit me so hard I’m wondering if I’ll have to put my 3 oldies to sleep. It’s a literal choice between us eating and them. No one wants to rehome elderly horses especially in this climate! My heart is breaking but u cunts allegedly spent 159 on a bike ride but complain when people have horses. I apologise for errors in this post as I am so far by myself I am anger typing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In my opinion, Eden, Freya or Yasmin don’t give a flying toss about Zoe. Eden herself has said “she’s been good to my family” how? By sending them presents for their birthdays. That to me seems desperate to be noticed itself. If someone is sending you presents, you’re going to feel obliged that you need to seem grateful and interested in their friendship. I mean, look what’s happened with Wayne? That poor guy was Edens slave for months on end doing everything for her including her Deliveroo orders from the shop down the road. They met up, made out they was the vets of friends, in each other’s lives on TikTok’s, doing lives together and now they hardly talk and Eden spoke to him disgusting on live in front of thousands of people.

I’m sorry, but it’s all a front to make Eden seem like she’s so loved and appreciated. She’s making her followers believe if you’re nice to her and send her things, you’ll be invited there too for some clapped tinned macaroni cheese. In all honestly, it was nothing to do with Eden and Zoe meeting up because if they was such good friends, they would’ve met months ago. If anything, Eden has done it to show off or she’s expecting Zoe to turn up with home warming gifts. Just like Holly who’s supposedly been there since day one and had her back too but I wouldn’t be surprised considering the girl Holly don’t do nothing else apart from sit on TikTok 😂😂

I’ve seen Zoe a lot in Eden’s lives, she is begging for attention, always feeling left out, being ignored etc. Eden doesn’t support her, she don’t comment on her videos on TikTok and she’s only just started following her on Instagram, and Eden claims Zoe is her friend and been there since day one? Nice way to show it. Also for the record, Eden mentioned “Zoe has always has my back”. I haven’t seen that on the TikTok video comments? Or in the lives? But okay 😂 give it a few minutes after they’ve dropped her back to the station with her last minute Co Op cake and they’ll be slagging her off.

Reactions: 20
So Lloyd thinks if you have a horse you are a Tory. We’ll let me tell you now I have cried for the past hour reading that! And I never cry over online tit! I am not a Tory and I have horses but the cost of living has hit me so hard I’m wondering if I’ll have to put my 3 oldies to sleep. It’s a literal choice between us eating and them. No one wants to rehome elderly horses especially in this climate! My heart is breaking but u cunts allegedly spent 159 on a bike ride but complain when people have horses. I apologise for errors in this post as I am so far by myself I am anger typing
Easier said than done I know but try not to let their comments upset you! They're not in touch with reality, are arrogant, self centred and spend money like it is water. I'm so sorry to hear about your horses and the decision you may have to take. I hope you manage to sort something out and that the out come is different, pets are family and to have to make that decision is just heart breaking, I'm so, so sorry that you're going through this right now 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Than
Easier said than done I know but try not to let their comments upset you! They're not in touch with reality, are arrogant, self centred and spend money like it is water. I'm so sorry to hear about your horses and the decision you may have to take. I hope you manage to sort something out and that the out come is different, pets are family and to have to make that decision is just heart breaking, I'm so, so sorry that you're going through this right now 💔
Thank you so much 💕 it’s the constant ignorance from them that makes me so mad and my situation is far from the worst in this cost of living climate. Some people aren’t eating just to feed their children and im so sad for them. Eden Lloyd and Yaz aren’t only tone deaf they are rubbing it in peoples faces. The thing is the majority of their followers have no idea how hard it is cos it’s their parents who struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In my opinion, Eden, Freya or Yasmin don’t give a flying toss about Zoe. Eden herself has said “she’s been good to my family” how? By sending them presents for their birthdays. That to me seems desperate to be noticed itself. If someone is sending you presents, you’re going to feel obliged that you need to seem grateful and interested in their friendship. I mean, look what’s happened with Wayne? That poor guy was Edens slave for months on end doing everything for her including her Deliveroo orders from the shop down the road. They met up, made out they was the vets of friends, in each other’s lives on TikTok’s, doing lives together and now they hardly talk and Eden spoke to him disgusting on live in front of thousands of people.

I’m sorry, but it’s all a front to make Eden seem like she’s so loved and appreciated. She’s making her followers believe if you’re nice to her and send her things, you’ll be invited there too for some clapped tinned macaroni cheese. In all honestly, it was nothing to do with Eden and Zoe meeting up because if they was such good friends, they would’ve met months ago. If anything, Eden has done it to show off or she’s expecting Zoe to turn up with home warming gifts. Just like Holly who’s supposedly been there since day one and had her back too but I wouldn’t be surprised considering the girl Holly don’t do nothing else apart from sit on TikTok 😂😂

I’ve seen Zoe a lot in Eden’s lives, she is begging for attention, always feeling left out, being ignored etc. Eden doesn’t support her, she don’t comment on her videos on TikTok and she’s only just started following her on Instagram, and Eden claims Zoe is her friend and been there since day one? Nice way to show it. Also for the record, Eden mentioned “Zoe has always has my back”. I haven’t seen that on the TikTok video comments? Or in the lives? But okay 😂 give it a few minutes after they’ve dropped her back to the station with her last minute Co Op cake and they’ll be slagging her off.
This 100x over, they don’t give a tit about her. This just fits her whole ‘good person’ narrative she’s trying to portray.
Unfortunately for Zoe it’s her who’s falling victim to it, as someone said further up she posted videos about not wanting to be abandoned so she’s the perfect little Guinea pig for Eden to prey on. Friendship dynamics like that never hold up.

Reactions: 14
Than

Thank you so much 💕 it’s the constant ignorance from them that makes me so mad and my situation is far from the worst in this cost of living climate. Some people aren’t eating just to feed their children and im so sad for them. Eden Lloyd and Yaz aren’t only tone deaf they are rubbing it in peoples faces. The thing is the majority of their followers have no idea how hard it is cos it’s their parents who struggle
They are an absolute joke, out of touch with reality and you've hit the nail on the head there, it's the young teens who mainly watch her content so they don't know much about the real world either in regards to the cost of living crisis. The parents will feel the burden of it and have the sleepless nights, counting the pennies and wondering where the money is going to come from and having to choose between paying a bill or buying food. They won't have that problem and it's alright for them sitting in their glass house sleeping the day away, waking up late and getting ready to eat out. The majority of their money goes on food, it's ridiculous and its just rammed down peoples throats. I really do hope your situation gets better and that you don't have to make that heartbreaking decision. I wish you all the best, I really do ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They are an absolute joke, out of touch with reality and you've hit the nail on the head there, it's the young teens who mainly watch her content so they don't know much about the real world either in regards to the cost of living crisis. The parents will feel the burden of it and have the sleepless nights, counting the pennies and wondering where the money is going to come from and having to choose between paying a bill or buying food. They won't have that problem and it's alright for them sitting in their glass house sleeping the day away, waking up late and getting ready to eat out. The majority of their money goes on food, it's ridiculous and its just rammed down peoples throats. I really do hope your situation gets better and that you don't have have to make that heartbreaking decision. I wish you all the best, I really do ❀
Awk bless your wee heart your kindness is much appreciated ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just looked more into Zoe's tik tok and you're right! Scrolled through a load of videos and checked comments. Eden has only ever commented once on her videos because Zoe had used Lloyd's trash beat that he did in his dj decks. Yaz has commented twice and once was because Zoe was wearing a t-shirt that said wolf so Yaz practically had an orgasm over it in the comments 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.