Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of them bringing out a birthday cake for Zoe... why are they treating her like she's a make a wish kid in the comments. Eden's followers are just perfect mimics of her. Rude and snappy or patronising. There's no in-between. Get a grip. She's a grown woman that's older than Edwin 🙄
View attachment 1504961

Sooo... is this one of your undeclared ads then, Eden?
View attachment 1504967View attachment 1504968
I bastard knew this was an ad, another girl I follow done a lounge advert roundabout the same time as this, but obviously this girl declared hers. I thought it felt a bit fishy when I first saw Eden's video way too much effort went into it for it not to be an ad, so does that mean it's only Eden they're asking not to declare it as an ad or is she trying to pull the woll over everyone's eyes? This dumb ditsy look is not cute Eden, it's embarrassing and ick worthy. Also if this doesn't make sense I'm half asleep, I'm just happy I was right😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe eedy, poor girl had such a busy day…got little flat white groomed, got her nails done, had a sun bed THEN the poor thing had to come home and do her make up! She’s only 24 and manages to do all that in one day, what a woman, she’ll sleep well to night the lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has no one ever taught this trollop to not talk with her mouth full. Disgusting watching the food swish round her mouth like a washing machine.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion.

Eden Harvz 35. Rickshaw riding ,views are sliding and don’t forget the ADs that Edens been hiding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So this is apparenly Yaz after her grandad had passed. Firstly it's weird as duck to take a photo of yourself crying, but it's even weirder to pull out said photo and show somebody who's reaching out and asking how she deakt with it, when all she had to do was reply, I'm so sorry, it's really tough but you will get through it or something to that affect. But what's even weirder than that is, she knows the exact crying photo she took when he passed to share. I bet both her and Eden have got a crying photo album on their mobiles 😂🤦‍♀️
Why does this pic look like she's looking at herself in the back of a spoon! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a look at Zoe's Tik Tok, tbh she seems like a nice girl, she's 25 but seems insecure, she did a tik tok saying she's scared of being abandoned. She has lipodema so can't control her weight and is on a journey to learn to love herself, don't know why she's bothering with the likes of the Harvey sisters but hopefully one day she'll wise up too, take off the tinted Rose glasses and see them for what they are
I have lipodema too. It's a bleep. I'll be her mate if she wants. I'll even make her a cake from scratch x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Literally only reason she invited her round, to get content for tiktok, not because she wanted her there as a friend. Some things don’t need to be filmed!
She literally did an Come Eat With Me …. But wouldn’t eat her full meal with “us” as she didn’t want to be a rude host.

WTF? I couldn’t imagine inviting a “friend” over for the first time, cooking them a meal they requested and sitting at a table alone filming myself eat and talking to the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video of them bringing out a birthday cake for Zoe... why are they treating her like she's a make a wish kid in the comments. Eden's followers are just perfect mimics of her. Rude and snappy or patronising. There's no in-between. Get a grip. She's a grown woman that's older than Edwin 🙄
View attachment 1504961

Sooo... is this one of your undeclared ads then, Eden?
View attachment 1504967View attachment 1504968
Makes sense how little man allowed her to do it now, because it was for his pocket money!

Reactions: 6
The fact she recorded the cake and everything just shows this was another selfish act to try and show people she can be nice and welcoming when in reality she's not.

really pulling out the stops since she was almost cancelled

Reactions: 18
I actually really feel sorry for Zoe. She obviously idolises Eden and Eden is in a position of power, she’s probably gone home thinking she’s struck up a genuine friendship meanwhile eden has seen it as an opportunity to show she has actual fans and will maybe make an effort to see her once a year

Reactions: 23
Lloyd’s recipe stealing is really pissing me off. Why can’t he just credit the person who wrote the recipe?

Lloyd, you are NOT a chef, at best you are someone who likes to cook. Either write some recipes yourself or start crediting the people you steal from.

Reactions: 30
Lloyd’s recipe stealing is really pissing me off. Why can’t he just credit the person who wrote the recipe?

Lloyd, you are NOT a chef, at best you are someone who likes to cook. Either write some recipes yourself or start crediting the people you steal from.
Because his ego is just as big as Edens and he can't possibly acknowledge that someone might know better than him or that he had to get guidance from someone else to cook something.

At first I kind of felt sorry for him a bit, I felt like Eden was dragging him down but more and more I see now they're made for each other. They're both vain, vapid, self absorbed little toads.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bastard knew this was an ad, another girl I follow done a lounge advert roundabout the same time as this, but obviously this girl declared hers. I thought it felt a bit fishy when I first saw Eden's video way too much effort went into it for it not to be an ad, so does that mean it's only Eden they're asking not to declare it as an ad or is she trying to pull the woll over everyone's eyes? This dumb ditsy look is not cute Eden, it's embarrassing and ick worthy. Also if this doesn't make sense I'm half asleep, I'm just happy I was right😂😂
Loungewear shouldn’t be allowed to use influencers if they are going to ask them to hide ads. Any company who goes near her I’ll avoid.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.