Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden and Yaz just joined Evil Queens live chat and the comments came for Eden😂

Yaz gifted her a jet and Eden only gifted 1 rose so everyone was bringing it up 😂
She come on Yaz’s live today and gifted her 2 big gifts, Yaz said she was going to pay her back by sending it back when she was live. Edens just gegging in for people to say she’s nice for giving her a rose🤣

Reactions: 4
Also just walk?? If it was truly 4 minutes on the Rickshaw (obviously no way it was…) then it can’t be that much further to walk/get a bus/get the tube. Regular transport is one of the best things about London. Although I guess for them it’s all just content

Reactions: 11
Usually he'd be drink driving... glad they've just been ripped off in the process of actually not doing it for a change!

Pretty sure she's advertising towie in that vid also!
Yep it’s a press event which needs #ad on there.

Reactions: 12
So ... she seems pretty okay for someone who claims to have emetophobia..then again she also seems to forget she has it when visiting new restaurants and eating anything she can fit in that huge mouth of her.
2 of them are full of tit.... wind me up so much

Reactions: 14
So ... she seems pretty okay for someone who claims to have emetophobia..then again she also seems to forget she has it when visiting new restaurants and eating anything she can fit in that huge mouth of her.
2 of them are full of tit.... wind me up so much
Glad someone else notices…

Reactions: 11
Showing off all the designer brands in his get ready with me🤣🤣 may as well put a sign outside your house saying ‘PLEASE ROB US’ fuckin idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1501471 ahhhh the outfit she was going to wear to that wedding way back when 😂😂
I don't get it. I just don't get it. Why is she so obsessed with eye-bleeping herself through the viewfinder?

If she just looked looked at the phone lens in the mirror's reflection it would look as though she were facing straight to camera.

Why do we constantly see these modern day Narcissus characters lusting at their own overly filtered selves and believing that is what they look like in real life too 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They mustn’t have stayed at the press launch for long as all Issy, GK barry etc are there and they’ve not stood anywhere near them (despite beggy edens claims to want to be on the podcast). Then fucked off for a dinner, what’s happened to poor liptons ice tea?!
No wonder why no one wants to work with her, imagine being invited to an event only showing your face for half hour if that and then bleeping off for dinner? So unprofessional, imagine if you done that on your works do have one drink with your colleagues and then you say right I'm off for dinner with my boyfriend.. It doesn't sit right with me, at the end of the day its work for her. You don't get to leave early because you're bored or whatever her excuse was

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.