Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we all think that’s actually Edens hand in the reflection and that’s what Little Legs sees whenever he looks up.
What I don’t get is does he genuinely believe he looks good doing this, like sexy or something, doesn’t he realise that the glasses are woman’s glasses and make him look like an absolute twit, trying to pout in his Edens prada glasses, then his 6 inch heels plus boosters and a full black outfit is not the one.
They try and do black/white things and it is not cute, everyone at the Towie event would be judging them, they dress up so much looking nice/a bit over the top, then little lad and Grumpy Green giant stomp in!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So midget man has uploaded a video to prove its £159 but i’m not sure it actually is! Shock Eedy is paying again and he’s just running about in his high heels 👠

• Haha
bleeping idiots getting in a rickshaw, everyone knows you don’t go in those and they’re a tourist trap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lloydettes soul leaving his body when he realises his pocket money is going to be cut for the next few weeks after baby paid £159 for a quickie
I’m sorry, he’s a gobby wee shite at the best of times why isn’t he fighting it? Won’t stand for cold mash but will let his fiancé be ripped off £160. Mustn’t have had enough alcohol in his blood stream by that point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s straight up a lie, again. 4 minutes but they’ve managed 3 songs whilst sitting in that thing. Alright, it’s cost a fortune. Eden knows that, she’s been on them before which is already on TikTok but to sit there and lie… it was £159 for 9 minutes. Clearly. Love the way Eden is paying and Lloyd is sitting there finding it funny and filming for a TikTok because he ain’t the one paying for it.

Deffo one of my fav Eden moments was when she tried to wear that outfit to a wedding, everyone told her not to so she went in a black jumpsuit instead. Ahhh mems

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tbh the driver looked like he wanted to leather the little weasel when he screamed £159 in his face. 😂😬

Freeloader I mean Lloyd literally pays for nothing does he. Bank of Eden - no doubt when they split up that’ll be all we hear about how he conned her 😂😆

Reactions: 23
Oh absolutely. To be fair, I never said she was a bad mother, I also wasn’t implying it And I genuinely do apologise (Yaz 👋🏼). if it came across that way.

Eden pisses me off and she gives good reason for it 🙈 but im not a mean person just for the sake of it (as I’m sure none of us are here) so I appreciated that video to show their other plans aside from the huge pond... even if it was a bit of a passive aggressive reply 😉😁
Oh no I'm a raging witch. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Usually he'd be drink driving... glad they've just been ripped off in the process of actually not doing it for a change!

Pretty sure she's advertising towie in that vid also!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eden and Yaz just joined Evil Queens live chat and the comments came for Eden😂

Yaz gifted her a jet and Eden only gifted 1 rose so everyone was bringing it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anything for the views and likes I suppose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.