Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off all the designer brands in his get ready with mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ may as well put a sign outside your house saying ā€˜PLEASE ROB USā€™ fuckin idiot
Isn't this basically the same way molly mae was robbed, because she was showing off all her designer brands?

Reactions: 15
Isn't this basically the same way molly mae was robbed, because she was showing off all her designer brands?
Yes 100%, she had thousands of pounds of designer clothes/jewellery/handbags stolen.
Don Carla never taught her to appreciate the finer things in private clearly

Reactions: 8
Then & now šŸ˜‚ the crouch in the first picture from when he interviewed her šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

As if she changed into trainers for press photos too šŸ˜¬ why?

She may as well make an account on Tattle and interact with us on here because everything we discuss/point out, she addresses a couple days later. We were literally just saying how sheā€™s never invited to any events a couple days ago and then miraculously sheā€™s decided to attend one, albeit for half an hour. She probably didnā€™t want anyone talking to Little Ladette...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao! I literally came here with the same screenshot šŸ¤£
Also please for the love of God why does she take photos of herself crying
Every creator does, then uses it when they're getting called out for the crappy behaviour and preach MH and be kind! Yet half of these creators look down their nose at anyone struggling and call them names (eden) the 'fans' of hers that back her are creating a massive monster. She's not going to message you and thank you for backing her, she will post the same horrible tit knowing young girls will back her. She could take a tit outside Buckingham Palace and they would comment saying she's so beautiful and they have never seen a tit like it, only eden can tit like that, amazing! Absolutely baffling šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This comment is actually laughable. Right wee man let me tell you something let me tell you something

Carhartt WIP Colewood shirt - Ā£125 - FYI Lloyd, this is supposed to have an oversized fit not bussing at the seams.
Jeans - maybe Ā£50?
balenciaga triple S - Ā£ 700 HOWEVER - much less impressive than 3 years ago when they were actually in fashion and your missus is known for getting knock offs on insta, are they even real? šŸ˜© she had a fake neon green pair ffs
Edenā€™s PLT bag - Ā£17
Edenā€™s sunglasses - Ā£235
boosters - Ā£5

Take a seat Lloyd. The only significant thing you can show off is your Carhartt collection which I can promise you, you will find similar in the wardrobe of half the men in this country. Itā€™s not impressive to have 5 tops that start from about Ā£50 each šŸ˜… my ex had a tit load of Carhartt stuff and at the time he wasnā€™t even earning much!!

As for Edenā€™s club L outfit comes to Ā£150 for the co-ord, bit above fast fashion but still, youā€™ll find something from club L in many womenā€™s wardrobe. Itā€™s not exclusive and itā€™s not designer, also, IMO, looked a bit ill fitting on her. What bleeping planet do they live on.

They actually think they look expensive but they really really donā€™t. Neither of them have any sense of style and buying mid range clothes that donā€™t fit properly will make you look cheap. Sorry not sorry šŸ˜‚ absolutely no one is looking at them going ā€œoh theyā€™re loadedā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I really find Lloyd worse than Eden. I know we joke that sheā€™s only 24, thereā€™s that and sheā€™s lived at home and been babied by her family her entire life which has made her an entitled, insufferable little woman. Whatā€™s Lloydā€™s excuse???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No wonder why no one wants to work with her, imagine being invited to an event only showing your face for half hour if that and then bleeping off for dinner? So unprofessional, imagine if you done that on your works do have one drink with your colleagues and then you say right I'm off for dinner with my boyfriend.. It doesn't sit right with me, at the end of the day its work for her. You don't get to leave early because you're bored or whatever her excuse was
My opinion on this and why they donā€™t go to many events. I think her jealousy is really bad. I think if Lloyd is around attractive women she feels threatened and panics

Reactions: 11
This comment is actually laughable. Right wee man let me tell you something let me tell you something

Carhartt WIP Colewood shirt - Ā£125 - FYI Lloyd, this is supposed to have an oversized fit not bussing at the seams.
Jeans - maybe Ā£50?
balenciaga triple S - Ā£ 700 HOWEVER - much less impressive than 3 years ago when they were actually in fashion and your missus is known for getting knock offs on insta, are they even real? šŸ˜© she had a fake neon green pair ffs
Edenā€™s PLT bag - Ā£17
Edenā€™s sunglasses - Ā£235
boosters - Ā£5

Take a seat Lloyd. The only significant thing you can show off is your Carhartt collection which I can promise you, you will find similar in the wardrobe of half the men in this country. Itā€™s not impressive to have 5 tops that start from about Ā£50 each šŸ˜… my ex had a tit load of Carhartt stuff and at the time he wasnā€™t even earning much!!

As for Edenā€™s club L outfit comes to Ā£150 for the co-ord, bit above fast fashion but still, youā€™ll find something from club L in many womenā€™s wardrobe. Itā€™s not exclusive and itā€™s not designer, also, IMO, looked a bit ill fitting on her. What bleeping planet do they live on.

They actually think they look expensive but they really really donā€™t. Neither of them have any sense of style and buying mid range clothes that donā€™t fit properly will make you look cheap. Sorry not sorry šŸ˜‚ absolutely no one is looking at them going ā€œoh theyā€™re loadedā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I really find Lloyd worse than Eden. I know we joke that sheā€™s only 24, thereā€™s that and sheā€™s lived at home and been babied by her family her entire life which has made her an entitled, insufferable little woman. Whatā€™s Lloydā€™s excuse???
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ spot on. He thinks the sarcasm and defensive attitude demonstrates to the fact he thinks all this is cringe and he isnā€™t like all the others but in fact he is presenting something quite different ā€¦ he bleeping loves it. If he had a job and his own personality then he might have an argument. No one is any clearer to what your USP is hun?We so far have Cook, dj, fashionista, angry little man, chief carer for Edwin, chief prevention officer of Edwinā€™s controversial comments ( spectacular fail in this area as per ā€˜ad-gateā€™ video)and full time red wine guzzler?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If theyā€™re so rich why donā€™t they both get their messed up teeth fixed so we donā€™t have to see their ugly massive gobs. Lloyd looks like a deranged pirate with that missing tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both of them need to remember how they got to where they are on tiktok, when they're responding with sass and sarcasm to people in the comments. Those people are followers (well, Edens followers that hes clung on to), the reason why they're "successful" on tiktok. They'd quite literally be nothing without each and every single person they're following yet never do they show any gratitude or appreciation. They come across as such bullies and so entitled, thinking they got to "where they are" off their own backs. They didn't, each individual person who pressed that follow button they should be thanking, they're the ones that made her "popular" (thus him by being her boyfriend). For her it's just luck, no talent or personality

Reactions: 19
Imagine basing your tiktok content on tattle comments šŸ˜‚ We should be paid royalties.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Little Ladette really thinks he does something with his comments doesnā€™t he- he has such a stuckup personality that shines through, with his pot belly also shining through his black shirt.
Does he have no other outfits to wear to press events, the same trousers, socks, shoes and shirt? He looks utterly ridiculous wearing her handbag, sunglasses etc. He has made her even more unbearable through his awful attitude, I love how he responds with ā€˜he took 160 beans off usā€™ - No! He took them off Eden.
He doesnā€™t get that many views so isnā€™t taking in much so itā€™s all her money heā€™s living off. He pretends to be so business savvy and this business man saying he has respect etc, but has no idea, he lives off his 24 year old girlfriend at 34 years old, and if he was so successful at his old
job he wouldā€™ve never left it because he couldā€™ve moved out sooner, got other bits he begs Eedy for sooner.

Also - she constantly says sheā€™s happiest sheā€™s ever been, living in the shed, with little ladette and flat white latte. But her tiktok says sheā€™s not been feeling herself which is why she doesnā€™t do press events, it doesnā€™t quite add up, other than sheā€™s running out of money and trying to make herself look nice again. Imagine the two of them stomping into the towie scene in trainers and the whole towie cast looking down their noses at them, would be a sight to see.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Also, I thought little lad was someone who canā€™t be argued with and gets his own way. If he was then she wouldnā€™t have paid Ā£159 for a 4 minute ride in a crappy rickshaw šŸ˜‚

or does it only apply to things heā€™spaid for? Remember how much he apparently kicked off with that meal when theywerenā€™t allowed in that club and he ā€œapparentlyā€ put his hand in the bouncers face šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Little Ladette really thinks he does something with his comments doesnā€™t he- he has such a stuckup personality that shines through, with his pot belly also shining through his black shirt.
Does he have no other outfits to wear to press events, the same trousers, socks, shoes and shirt? He looks utterly ridiculous wearing her handbag, sunglasses etc. He has made her even more unbearable through his awful attitude, I love how he responds with ā€˜he took 160 beans off usā€™ - No! He took them off Eden.
He doesnā€™t get that many views so isnā€™t taking in much so itā€™s all her money heā€™s living off. He pretends to be so business savvy and this business man saying he has respect etc, but has no idea, he lives off his 24 year old girlfriend at 34 years old, and if he was so successful at his old
job he wouldā€™ve never left it because he couldā€™ve moved out sooner, got other bits he begs Eedy for sooner.

Also - she constantly says sheā€™s happiest sheā€™s ever been, living in the shed, with little ladette and flat white latte. But her tiktok says sheā€™s not been feeling herself which is why she doesnā€™t do press events, it doesnā€™t quite add up, other than sheā€™s running out of money and trying to make herself look nice again. Imagine the two of them stomping into the towie scene in trainers and the whole towie cast looking down their noses at them, would be a sight to see.
I can't get over then rocking up to a press event in trainers šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think she likes going to events because no one fusses over her. Sheā€™s clearly not liked in the industry by other tiktokers and she will be seeing how close everyone else is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.