Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only because Yaz thread is always dead - poor Wolf doesn’t have any garden to play in does he. Looks like that new fish pond is taking up all of the garden 😕

Editing because I originally put pool - sorry was watching the swimming on tv at the time 🏊‍♂️ 🤣
👋🏼 Yaz. I know you read here.

Just seen your latest video and thanks for sharing the plans for the rest of the garden - Wolf will love his new trampoline 😁👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact she lying about the ride being 159 for 4 mins like I’ve got one before from Covent Garden to Liverpool Street and it was 25 quid and longer than 4 mins she so desperate to think she has all this money she splashes out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👋🏼 Yaz. I know you read here.

Just seen your latest video and thanks for sharing the plans for the rest of the garden - Wolf will love his new trampoline 😁👌🏼
Her comments in that TikTok don’t even make sense? They called Lee a grafter and how much he’s done in a short amount of time. They you have Hagrid gurning “I’m a bleeping great mum”

Like is she? I don’t think she’s a bad mum but
- I’ve never seen her take him to a toddler group
- She’s only left him once (even though she stood on her soap box pouting she never would ever leave him and then Charlotte Tilbury called her and she couldn’t wait to leave him)
- She doesn’t want him to sleep through the night as she needs him to want her

Honestly all things that are going to impact him when he starts school.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact she lying about the ride being 159 for 4 mins like I’ve got one before from Covent Garden to Liverpool Street and it was 25 quid and longer than 4 mins she so desperate to think she has all this money she splashes out
Someone else has just said the same, like why does she feel the need to lie? It's beyond ridiculous

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They mustn’t have stayed at the press launch for long as all Issy, GK barry etc are there and they’ve not stood anywhere near them (despite beggy edens claims to want to be on the podcast). Then fucked off for a dinner, what’s happened to poor liptons ice tea?!

Reactions: 11
Lloyd definitely has little man syndrome, always on the defence🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her comments in that TikTok don’t even make sense? They called Lee a grafter and how much he’s done in a short amount of time. They you have Hagrid gurning “I’m a bleeping great mum”

Like is she? I don’t think she’s a bad mum but
- I’ve never seen her take him to a toddler group
- She’s only left him once (even though she stood on her soap box pouting she never would ever leave him and then Charlotte Tilbury called her and she couldn’t wait to leave him)
- She doesn’t want him to sleep through the night as she needs him to want her

Honestly all things that are going to impact him when he starts school.
Hagrid 🤣🤣🤣 She is another consistently angry person and finds it incredulous that people have an opinion that differs to her and can see through and question the Harvey/Hadfield/Hulme propaganda 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re all annoying cunts. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lloyd is always angry. Makes out he’s not bothered by comments but he is & probably Cries to baby about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the passive aggressive tone of voice 🤣 100% done that for us

Oh absolutely. To be fair, I never said she was a bad mother, I also wasn’t implying it And I genuinely do apologise (Yaz 👋🏼). if it came across that way.

Eden pisses me off and she gives good reason for it 🙈 but im not a mean person just for the sake of it (as I’m sure none of us are here) so I appreciated that video to show their other plans aside from the huge pond... even if it was a bit of a passive aggressive reply 😉😁

Reactions: 11
Yeah Yaz’s voice in her last video, they must read here all day🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.