Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAVE YOU LOT SEEN WHAT EDEN IS WEARING OUT IN PUBLIC TODAY SHES PRACTICALLY TOPLESS YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING
Lmao yes just seen. Well seen everything now. Why would she even upload knowing full well you can see everything 🫣😂

Engagement is definitely running low.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAVE YOU LOT SEEN WHAT EDEN IS WEARING OUT IN PUBLIC TODAY SHES PRACTICALLY TOPLESS YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING
Just coming here to say this… Baby boy pointed out he could see her nipples and she just sort of giggled. She knew what she was doing.

• Haha

The way she plays dumb to Lloyd like she can't see herself in the camera, then STILL uploads it instead of refilming it!

Views are definitely low, she's trying anything 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hahahahaha suprise suprise

Also there was no need to mention the size of the top unless it’s another one of her non ads cause boohoos told her not to call it an ad 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw it now. Why did she need to specify the size of the top? She's never done that before has she?
Yeah that was very odd🤔 She definitely wore that top on purpose because she looked right at Lloyd for his reaction when talking about the top and put the caption as “🍒”.

Just so weird considering she knows 80% of her followers are kids 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So she’s essentially just exposed herself to a load of teenagers. Ew, so she’s a flasher as well as a groomer now too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video is under review or she deleted it!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Anyone know what this is about? This comment was left under one of Edens videos 👀
I know there’s drama with other Tiktokers called Karina and Freya… nothing to do with the Harveys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The video is under review or she deleted it!
I CANNOT COPE WITH THE FAKE DITSYNESS! YOU’RE A FRAUD BABE!

And the fact that she makes it transparently obvious that she reads here, I’m unsure as to whether she thinks she’s clever or she’s just straight up thick as tit.

I can’t cope with it, sends shivers of cringe through me.

I wonder if lloyd isn’t paying her enough attention, so now she’s having to try and make him jealous by showing off to her 11 year old followers.
It’s so clear she knew what she was doing cause she did that obvious laugh where she knew what he would be talking about, I wonder if he made her change or she backed it. Bearing in mind he gets jealous of sex toys I can’t see him being happy with that.

Reactions: 20
Not defending them or anything but the garden looked like there was a lot of shade,
trees, parasol umbrellas , lots of grass and the dog had the option to go inside the house if it wanted, tap water if needed etc. The video previously she didn't, was walking on a boiling hot tarmac pavement, dragged around shops and no doubt probably sat outside a restaurant too.
Unfortunately dogs know no better than to shield themselves. My dog would run riot if I let him outside and even with open access he would choose to burn his paws then go inside - it’s a dogs instinct to choose outside play.

The shade hasn’t even been substantial enough in this heat and often doesn’t offer much protection, dogs should be inside full stop, with no direct sunlight entering the room. The pavement will be hot, the shade has provided no wind breeze. It’s unsafe.

Unfortunately dogs know no better than to shield themselves. My dog would run riot if I let him outside and even with open access he would choose to burn his paws then go inside - it’s a dogs instinct to choose outside play.

The shade hasn’t even been substantial enough in this heat and often doesn’t offer much protection, dogs should be inside full stop, with no direct sunlight entering the room. The pavement will be hot, the shade has provided no wind breeze. It’s unsafe.
My dog likes to sunbathe in the garden but he has ice blocks with treats inside, has a blanket for him to lie down and we don't try and get him to play, in fact we stop him from wanting to play until it's cooled right down. We also put wet tea towels on him too and doggy sun block on his face and ears, but he comes in when he gets too hot and sits next to a fan

My dog likes to sunbathe in the garden but he has ice blocks with treats inside, has a blanket for him to lie down and we don't try and get him to play, in fact we stop him from wanting to play until it's cooled right down. We also put wet tea towels on him too and doggy sun block on his face and ears, but he comes in when he gets too hot and sits next to a fan
But one thing we absolutely don't do, would never do and have never done is walk our dog in hot weather, you have to be a proper sadistic, cruel bleep to even think that's acceptable or okay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.