Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it actually really winds me up that we’re in a cost of living crisis yet they think it’s funny to charge £22 for a recipe book in which they have a recipe for a poached egg and write “poach your egg how you like cos I can’t do them”

Omg I’ve been awol this weekend but what in god allah and krishnas name is that baby voice. He sounds like Marge Simpson

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So they went out in this heatwave with the flipping dog again! They really really are warranting shame bells. I hope
Tiktok exposer covers it soon!
Not defending them or anything but the garden looked like there was a lot of shade,
trees, parasol umbrellas , lots of grass and the dog had the option to go inside the house if it wanted, tap water if needed etc. The video previously she didn't, was walking on a boiling hot tarmac pavement, dragged around shops and no doubt probably sat outside a restaurant too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone said - I feel like her breath smells and she was like - no, that is my biggest ick, I never ever have bad breath.

I meaaaaan, you’ve admitted it countless times, sweetheart 🥴

Changes her mind on things more than she changes her knickers. Actually I take that back because I can’t imagine she’s very frequent with doing that either.
She contradicts herself sooo much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not defending them or anything but the garden looked like there was a lot of shade,
trees, parasol umbrellas , lots of grass and the dog had the option to go inside the house if it wanted, tap water if needed etc. The video previously she didn't, was walking on a boiling hot tarmac pavement, dragged around shops and no doubt probably sat outside a restaurant too.
They’ve done it not once but how many times when chai wasn’t vaccinated, what happens if they break down on the way, it’s sweltering. They are irresponsible dog owners. Last time the weather reached 40 degrees, they have aircon at home, Just leave the flipping dog for a few hours out of the heat, and if they’re that pressed about the dog being left at home for a few hours why can’t Eden go to the party on her own. lol I know you’re not defending her, I’m just ranting and I don’t like the way they treat that dog at all. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’ve done it not once but how many times when chai wasn’t vaccinated, what happens if they break down on the way, it’s sweltering. They are irresponsible dog owners. Last time the weather reached 40 degrees, they have aircon at home, Just leave the flipping dog for a few hours out of the heat, and if they’re that pressed about the dog being left at home for a few hours why can’t Eden go to the party on her own. lol I know you’re not defending her, I’m just ranting and I don’t like the way they treat that dog at all. 💚
Literally, the fact she can’t go anywhere without Lloyd is weird, toxic and manipulative. Lloyd has to baby her around everywhere, how tiring and these aren’t male centred events, it’s girlie girl stuff 😂

Reactions: 8
Literally, the fact she can’t go anywhere without Lloyd is weird, toxic and manipulative. Lloyd has to baby her around everywhere, how tiring and these aren’t male centred events, it’s girlie girl stuff 😂
The fact that neither of them have jobs, love together and literally can't go anywhere without the other is so bizarre. I'd feel so suffocated! At least if they had actual jobs they'd have a few hours apart each day!

Reactions: 12
Yes you make a very good point about the car actually, they have a camera at home for the dog so I don't understand why they can't just leave it at home. If they're worried about accidents or items and furniture being chewed, buy toys to keep her stimulated and occupied although that probably won't work now. They've wrapped that dog in cotton wool and take it everywhere, if they do go out without it they get someone to sit with it, so 100% it'll have seperation anxiety because of that and probably would destroy the house, but that's their fault, they should have done it correctly from the start. Go out for half an hour and return so the dog knows that when you leave you're going to come back, then up it to an hour and keep upping it until it's able to cope with long hours whilst you're at work etc. But they didn't do that so the dog is never going to be comfortable being left alone.

Reactions: 9
HAVE YOU LOT SEEN WHAT EDEN IS WEARING OUT IN PUBLIC TODAY SHES PRACTICALLY TOPLESS YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes you make a very good point about the car actually, they have a camera at home for the dog so I don't understand why they can't just leave it at home. If they're worried about accidents or items and furniture being chewed, buy toys to keep her stimulated and occupied although that probably won't work now. They've wrapped that dog in cotton wool and take it everywhere, if they do go out without it they get someone to sit with it, so 100% it'll have seperation anxiety because of that and probably would destroy the house, but that's their fault, they should have done it correctly from the start. Go out for half an hour and return so the dog knows that when you leave you're going to come back, then up it to an hour and keep upping it until it's able to cope with long hours whilst you're at work etc. But they didn't do that so the dog is never going to be comfortable being left alone.
They should never have got a doggo in the first place if they knew that they were both gonna be out a lot. It’s so much responsibility and it’s like having a full time baby forever cause they rely on us for everything. It’s one of the reasons why I’ve never got one. That’s exactly it you’re so right, it’s gonna have terrible anxiety with being left alone. They’re off out again today so let’s see if they drag poor chai out again.. she seems to be making a point of going wilkos cause it’s pet friendly 😂 also yep she’s got a dog camera that she can talk to too I think. There’s just no reason for it at all, they both claim to care for animals.. but there behaviour doesn’t reflect that at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.