Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really asking for it opening her question box isn’t she 😂😂😂 why is she doing this wholesome pure black and white sombre affect on Insta.. like she isn’t a screwed up shrew

Reactions: 7
She’s really asking for it opening her question box isn’t she 😂😂😂 why is she doing this wholesome pure black and white sombre affect on Insta.. like she isn’t a screwed up shrew
She’s probably done it so she can go on a blocking spree to anyone who dares question her

Reactions: 13
The fact she has to block anyone who question her behaviour and claim they twist it is crazy. If I was accused of drunk driving and I said I brought the wine home - I’d show the bottle at home and that would end the issue.

She needs to start looking after the dog, letting it rest, and getting a collar etc so it’s safe more than anything.

Just own up to your tit and then see what happens, Lloyd is an enabler and he encourages her bitter, rude and awful behaviour. He doesn’t call her out and just makes sure she doesn’t go too far, they like the drama it gets them views it gets people talking and views.

Reactions: 17
Lloyd is always passed out drunk every night, no wonder you wee the bed little man

Lloyd is always passed out drunk every night, no wonder you wee the bed little man

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her new video 🙄
No matter who she hurts, lies to, manipulates or offends it is all just a big joke to her.
imagine being such a crappy person that you cannot be trusted to speak to your followers without causing offense

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s thick as tit. By stealing a twirl you’re not actively trying to deceive all of the people who follow and support you to earn a living.

Learn? She clearly hasn’t learned a bleeping thing.
Harsh! I’m sure she has learned that she shouldn’t have admitted it on live 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will be effecting her she can post as many thirst traps as she likes. 1.2 million have seen her being an absolute mug. Lol

Does anyone know why the comments have been turned off on those videos?
I can see them for some reason??

Reactions: 5
It will all come crashing down around her. She can only be an influencer for so long, like glamour models and prawn stars retire at 30… she will be washed up trying to stay relevant on z list celeb come done with me soon enough. She thinks she’s gods gift, she thinks she’s untouchable but she isn’t 😂

Reactions: 9
She’s such a BEG!!! I’ve never once seen her use anything from made by Michell. How can that be a ‘dream’ brand to work with when you’ve never openly used or influenced any of his products! twit.
Lmao five guys so she can beg free burgers in tumbridge wells 😂😂😂 it’s just opened hasn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao five guys so she can beg free burgers in tumbridge wells 😂😂😂 it’s just opened hasn’t it
HAHA I thought the same, she mentioned it in one of her videos that it had just opened the other day 😂😂 beggy little bleep. Get a job Eden!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.