Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she also not realise if you aren’t having wine with your meal the restaurant usually takes the wine glasses away, not leave them on the table

Reactions: 13
No because this is actually so sad, this is clearly a child or a young person, thankfully they had a normal family to guide them away from the clutches of Eden, but I can’t help but think about how many other brain washed kids are out there worshipping the floor Eden walks on with no idea of how toxic she actually is :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Their the type of people of they did hit someone or something they’d drive off
Watch her not show any alcohol in videos now she’ll make sure it’s cleared from camera shot

Reactions: 14
Sweetheart - give over, the wine is open and being consumed. This particular wine is also ABV 15.5% 🥵 no wonder his eyes were all over the gaff, he was melted
7969DEDA-4D2F-43AD-A9D6-A713E32AEF39.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
No because this is actually so sad, this is clearly a child or a young person, thankfully they had a normal family to guide them away from the clutches of Eden, but I can’t help but think about how many other kids are out there worshipping the floor Eden walks on with no idea of how toxic she actually is :(
And this is what we mean about her latching herself into vulnerable people. The gaslighting I can’t stand when she’s sat telling people she didn’t ask for the following. Yes she sodding well did, she asked parents to let their kids follow her.

Sweetheart - give over, the wine is open and being consumed. This particular wine is also ABV 15.5% 🥵 no wonder his eyes were all over the gaff, he was melted View attachment 1490254
How the duck did he drive home like that

Reactions: 11
0EB91391-D2BB-48D3-954F-F3A0AA8B4C70.jpeg

NOOOOOO. I sent an email to ASA and he's clocked on and put AD now. What a twit for not putting it there first

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They just chat tit, the start of the video there was no wine glass or wine and then further into the video you can see clearly no cork in the bottle and in another shot the bottle is almost empty
There is a cork but it’s sticking out to keep the wine that’s been opened fresh! The wine on the website of the restaurant they went to is clearly sealed all black no cork showing so he had a pint at at the very least a glass of red!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
There is a cork but it’s sticking out to keep the wine that’s been opened fresh! The wine on the website of the restaurant they went to is clearly sealed all black no cork showing so he had a pint at at the very least a glass of red!
You can see its empty above the label

Reactions: 12
They must be having murders in that shed right now, oh to be a fly on the wall! They really did some damage yesterday didn't they?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can still see it’s late.

You need to also put AD clearly where someone can see it and at the time of posting.

This and what Eden is doing my backtracking and putting AD is still very much illegal.
Exactly It’s a hash tagged pinned comment, the caption has its own software to make sure it’s labelled as ad, also most influencers forget that AD needs to be added to the actual video itself, where it’s not hidden by the tiktok symbol. Thick as pig tit the pair of them.

• Heart
Baby will be wishing he had that 🍷 in front of him now to try and deal with Eedys meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just imagine the arguments now 😂😂😂 Or them both trying to work out how to limit the damage they caused hahahaha.

• Haha
I would not want to be a part of edens fanbase. They are all just as rude as Eden. I remember when i thought it was cool to be rude, when I was 9 🙃

Fr though when you look at Anna paul and her comments, everyone is kind and supportive of each other, and if there's constructive criticism (not that this is - its just a lighthearted comment about a sandwich) but no one jumps down each other's throats.

It just shows the level of maturity and intelligence of people who support Eden
Anna Paul seems so humble and greatful for everything she has in life. The way she treats her family aswell is so sweet 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.