Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is confirmed that Connect managment are now aware of the videos circling since you can’t tag them in the videos anymore🎉🎊

I bet they’re sooo embarrassed, it’s not just Eden admitting on live that she breaks the law with illegal AD’s, they’ve just found out Little Lloyd does the exact same 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is confirmed that Connect managment are now aware of the videos circling since you can’t tag them in the videos anymore🎉🎊

I bet they’re sooo embarrassed, it’s not just Eden admitting on live that she breaks the law with illegal AD’s, they’ve just found out Little Lloyd does the exact same 💀
Bet there’s some heated phone calls going on at the moment 😂 they may not give a duck as they’ve shown in the past but have changed their settings so are obviously aware of how bad this looks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Before I was blocked, was looking at a video of him putting a shelf/clothes hanger up and people in the comments tagging eden and putting ‘oh he’s an absolute dream’ the actual duck? Because he’s put a bleeping shelf up at 32 years of age? My mind 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before I was blocked, was looking at a video of him putting a shelf/clothes hanger up and people in the comments tagging eden and putting ‘oh he’s an absolute dream’ the actual duck? Because he’s put a bleeping shelf up at 32 years of age? My mind 🤯
Bare minimum behaviour. He has to look as manly as possible big ard Lloyd 😂

Reactions: 5
I really need yo
Stop neglecting my many jobs… but you guys fly so fast

Reactions: 5
He’s one very angry angry little man. I’ve dealt with harsher stuff on ddr - if anyone ever used to frequent that group back in the day. They are trying to damage control right now so angry little man will be throwing out the insults.
Ddr gang 🫶🏼
im still there now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No because this is actually so sad, this is clearly a child or a young person, thankfully they had a normal family to guide them away from the clutches of Eden, but I can’t help but think about how many other brain washed kids are out there worshipping the floor Eden walks on with no idea of how toxic she actually is :(
I wonder if this is THE Madi who had a fan account and who’s mum reached out to them only for Freya to post it all over the Internet.

Just seen this was covered on the previous page. Apologies

Reactions: 2
What tiktok did Eden remove this afternoon? The first one that comes up is the black bag one now but I’m sure there was another one

Reactions: 1
What tiktok did Eden remove this afternoon? The first one that comes up is the black bag one now but I’m sure there was another one
It was a montage of her becoming tik tok famous, being well liked before she revealed herself as a bleep basically saying her biggest fear is that her career will end and be like a dream, like it never happened.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.