Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you were thinking Eden… that you were above it all!!! Having to creep back in now your money’s dried up eh?
Makes me so angry. I hope the CMWE flops because the people it used to help have moved on and found a different and better coping mechanism.

She stopped doing them because she said she didn’t want to anymore and wouldn’t be forced into making content she didn’t want to do. Fine do you - what’s disgusting is that she’s more than happy to do content she doesn’t want to do when it’s come to money and it doesn’t matter that she’s manipulating vulnerable people she previously abandoned.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think the voices she does are good, like talking about the fire pit, she seems pissed.
And the accent she pretends Midget man has, so put on😂 Like when they first got together and Yaz acted like he was from Peaky blinders all the time

Plus why the duck is he eating whilst having a tit. He makes me feel so bleeping unwell, ICK.
She must have the ick and is just keeping him around leeching for tiktok and to prove us wrong

Reactions: 11
Emetaphobia where? I don’t think people that struggle with emet physically let their dog lick anywhere near their mouth. Especially their teeth.
I haven’t even got emet but that stuff goes through me, dread to think how someone with a genuine phobia feels.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the size of her mouth is atrocious. If that’s the view midget man booster lover gets when she’s down in the even smaller section then I have no compassion. That’s enough to give you nightmares having that look up at you.
This killed me 😭😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what I meant the other day, its always staring intensely and creepily into the camera, feel like she's staring into my soul
Yup. Completely pointless video and gave me the complete ick. Only posted it because she loves herself judging by the eyes she was giving herself 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hits a new low every week. Basically neglecting a dog for views. You bleep Eden

Reactions: 9
One of these days that poor dog is going to end up biting her and it won’t be anyones fault but her own! Idiot.

Reactions: 14
“People use dogs as a fashion accessory”. You mean you do Eden, you use that dog for clout and views as well as a fashion accessory. Practice what you preach hun. That poor dog is sick of being used as a rag doll for tiktoks. Just let the poor thing sleep ffs. The poor thing has had its second lot of jabs today and you can just see it’s so sleepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the frig is she prancing round with it in her top. Still sick of seeing her flouting the rules and not giving a tit about anyone else who has dogs that NEED to be there.

Stupid big gobbed twit.. let the dog bleeping sleep and stop forcing it round the shops you absolute Trollope.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she keeps taking teabag out without a collar or lead on. She's asking for it to get nicked. It'd be so easy to just nab it off the chair while they're stuffing their gobs at the 9th restaurant of the day.

Reactions: 9
He’s eating on the toilet. They’ve ruined their fire pit. Idek what to say anymore.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.