Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I would never wish my mental health struggles on my worst enemy I have to say I agree with you. Between my BPD, Bipolar, severe depression and severe anxiety I don’t think she wouldn't last 5 minutes in my head.
Feel you on this, I suffer myself with the same diagnosis. It’s truly debilitating to the next degree. Everything they do is so contradicting to their words. If only they knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feel you on this, I suffer myself with the same diagnosis. It’s truly debilitating to the next degree. Everything they do is so contradicting to their words. If only they knew.
I live in so much fear being a forward thinker I’m always worrying about the next thing that hasn’t even happened. The insomnia despite being on a huge dose of quetiapine and the fear of leaving the house consumes me ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s asking for trouble inviting randoms to her home for puppy dates, she will end up with no end of stalkers

Reactions: 10
I have had the most crippling anxiety all week, that kind of anxiety that just comes wave after wave I feel like I have a ocean in my stomach. I have panic and sinking feelings, it’s hard to breathe and concentrate. Romanticising anxiety just proves she doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about 😟

My niece and nephew went to school with her and she was a piece of tit there too!

Bloody hell what have I missed?
Yas posted some stupid tiktok talking how Edwin saved a girls life, including a screenshot of alleged girls court case. Real girls mum caught on and called them out for using a rape victims story falsely to make themselves look good. Eden tried to back pedal and say the girl lied to Yas but we all know this is all their doing.
2A1EFEE3-EBDC-4B27-81DA-12D6F07D6644.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20220731_191547_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
5698CA59-1EA4-4A61-B1C5-7F4354C43A9C.png
Screenshot_20220801-171719_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yas posted some stupid tiktok talking how Edwin saved a girls life, including a screenshot of alleged girls court case. Real girls mum caught on and called them out for using a rape victims story falsely to make themselves look good. Eden tried to back pedal and say the girl lied to Yas but we all know this is all their doing.View attachment 1478271View attachment 1478272View attachment 1478274View attachment 1478275
[/QUOT
Yas posted some stupid tiktok talking how Edwin saved a girls life, including a screenshot of alleged girls court case. Real girls mum caught on and called them out for using a rape victims story falsely to make themselves look good. Eden tried to back pedal and say the girl lied to Yas but we all know this is all their doing.View attachment 1478271View attachment 1478272View attachment 1478274View attachment 1478275
I have no words that poor girl and her family 🥺

Reactions: 1
I’m confused, that edenharvz page on fb is posting stuff like the guide dog video, and the one where she was caught out for lying about her sister being scared of heights to get better seats… but then it looks like it’s her posting but then it’s calling her out in a few of the posts. 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m confused, that edenharvz page on fb is posting stuff like the guide dog video, and the one where she was caught out for lying about her sister being scared of heights to get better seats… but then it looks like it’s her posting but then it’s calling her out in a few of the posts. 😂
Whoever runs it has got a real love hate relationship with Eedy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Fire pit almost set the garden on fire, wax burners in a bleeping pan and each coming with a video after acting like some comedy sketch?! Next sketch will be the dog is bleeping dead. AND why does she have wax melts burning but then a candle also lit on the kitchen island??

Reactions: 12
Another compilation video with that tit clip of them awkwardly kissing under the tree. The thought of her having to set up her phone down the hill, pressing record and then stomping back up the hill to kiss little legs has me creased 🤣
Screenshot_20220806-225026_TikTok.jpg

Fire pit almost set the garden on fire, wax burners in a bleeping pan and each coming with a video after acting like some comedy sketch?! Next sketch will be the dog is bleeping dead. AND why does she have wax melts burning but then a candle also lit on the kitchen island??
Please tell me she didn't pour that melted wax down the sink 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fuckin hell the money is definitely running dry. Lloyd dj-ing a wedding and Eden posting a billion TikTok’s in one day, trying ott to be funny….

Also wonder if she cares that she probably makes her fan base feel tit when showing off her rented shed and her booster wearing boyfriend?

I mean we all know it’s smoke and mirrors and anyone truly happy with their home and relationship wouldn’t need to say/post it as often as she does.

Reactions: 19
People telling her to boil zoflora and bleeping fabric conditioner…. Cause that’s not toxic and flammable.. also you aren’t meant to use the pan after melting wax in it are you?! Surely not?! I swear her followers share her one braincell with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“Earlier I had to put her down because I nearly rang her bleeping neck she’s just so cute” Give your head a wobble woman. Christ on a bleedin bike 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.