Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise she had 3 sisters, who's the other one?

This video is just awful. The puppy isn't a bleeping toy. Poor thing, she's all dozy, clearly just needs to sleep but instead she's being paraded on tiktok for views, treating her like a circus act, disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Seeing her take the wee pup out without a leash or collar is infuriating! Especially next to a busy road just takes one loud noise and she'd be off ! . Happened to me with my 6 month old pup ( he had a collar and lead and we were in a field ) a loud nose happened just as I dropped the lead and he was off , I had to run round the field like a crazy women to get him back my other dog thought it was a game . Dogs aren't a fashion accessory they're hard work , that pup doesn't look happy , infact in most videos she looks sad or scared

Reactions: 12
I think I would be sad and scared if I had that big walloping idiot touting me around like a Gucci handbag.

• Haha
Ah back to deleting comments that dont fit your narrative Eden , that poor puppy is handled too much and is tired , let her sleep

Not bleeping Eden walking round like the presenter of homes under the hammer chatting absolute tit no one cares about! Do one ya boring witch, literally NO ONE gives a tit that there was only 80 people in ya school.... bet ya bullied at least bleeping 78 of them tho, didn't ya?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That poor dog. It looks scared and tired. Absolutely awful. Let it be a dog. She’s starting to creep me out. Her ignorance and blatant disregard for everyone is hard to watch.

Reactions: 11
Why does Lloyd sound like that in the video before the jabs. Why is he trying to talk like he’s an extra in made in chelsea 😂

Also wtf is that grateful video about and that accent 😂😂😂 I cannot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been scrolling tiktoc, and snap shot eye has popped up, hear me out now but does anyone else think he looks like Lee???? obviously disregard the hair colour! but I think its uncanny! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Where’s this and who’s filming or is the camera set up for yet another “candid” moment?

If that’s what love looks like - a greedy goblin spinning around Mother Gothel in a pool then I’d rather be single for eternity thanks.
At first glance I thought that was Spraggle Rock from the back 🤢

Reactions: 5
Also can she stop romanticising anxiety. head.
I have had the most crippling anxiety all week, that kind of anxiety that just comes wave after wave I feel like I have a ocean in my stomach. I have panic and sinking feelings, it’s hard to breathe and concentrate. Romanticising anxiety just proves she doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about 😟

Not bleeping Eden walking round like the presenter of homes under the hammer chatting absolute tit no one cares about! Do one ya boring witch, literally NO ONE gives a tit that there was only 80 people in ya school.... bet ya bullied at least bleeping 78 of them tho, didn't ya?!
My niece and nephew went to school with her and she was a piece of tit there too!

That aggressive look when she sprayed her perfume - was that for our benefit Yaz?

Yaz you’re a piece of tit that should have been cancelled for using a rape victims story. You no longer deserve your platform.
Bloody hell what have I missed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ill tell you what I don’t often do this. But I sometimes wish one of these girls could just end up with a REAL chronic illness. Just so maybe they could have some sense of reality into the debilitating life that comes along with such illness’ I’m getting so tired of their behaviour as of late. I feel taken the piss out of on a daily by them. But they continue to act so hard done by. It’s tiring. Really tiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ill tell you what I don’t often do this. But I sometimes wish one of these girls could just end up with a REAL chronic illness. Just so maybe they could have some sense of reality into the debilitating life that comes along with such illness’ I’m getting so tired of their behaviour as of late. I feel taken the piss out of on a daily by them. But they continue to act so hard done by. It’s tiring. Really tiring.
While I would never wish my mental health struggles on my worst enemy I have to say I agree with you. Between my BPD, Bipolar, severe depression and severe anxiety I don’t think she wouldn't last 5 minutes in my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anxiety has been the bane of my existence for about half my life. When I’m really anxious I can’t function properly at all. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I’m throwing up, I’m ripping off the skin on my lips and round my fingernails, I’m irritable and snap easily, it’s the WORST. These two really duck me off with their “anxiety”, they don’t have a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anxiety has been the bane of my existence for about half my life. When I’m really anxious I can’t function properly at all. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I’m throwing up, I’m ripping off the skin on my lips and round my fingernails, I’m irritable and snap easily, it’s the WORST. These two really duck me off with their “anxiety”, they don’t have a clue
Oh bless you, I know the struggle am here if you need to talk 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.